The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

I see we are working on that 2014 look. Just missing the dreads.

if duke can’t get him in for dye & chop we might just have dreads again. 

Also: ARMS!!!! 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Squashie said:

I see we are working on that 2014 look. 

Me:
Surely 2020 can't get any worse

2020: 
20140419-replacements-306-1397923240.jpg

I suppose he gets something done with this next week but as far as I’m concerned this is almost perfect. I’d chop off the blonde parts and it would look nice and natural.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I suppose he gets something done with this next week but as far as I’m concerned this is almost perfect. I’d chop off the blonde parts and it would look nice and natural.

I think it’s good too but I’m suggesting a natural reddish-brown look. It would look very shiny in the sunlight and make a good combination with his curls. I looked at some male hair colors right now lmao 

• Like 1

I highly doubt he’s putting on foundation for interviews when he’s at home when he’s not even doing anything to his hair. “We’re all being our scruffy selves”

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, BillieJoe’sEyelids said:

How is his skin so flawless in this? Is it a filter?

I think his skin always looks very smooth and close to perfect so don’t think it’s a filter and honestly putting foundation on just for a 10mins zoom interview doesn’t seem so reasonable to me but idk lol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jumpsalty said:

I highly doubt he’s putting on foundation for interviews when he’s at home when he’s not even doing anything to his hair. “We’re all being our scruffy selves”

But this isn’t what human skin looks like. Either it must be makeup or he’s a plastic mannequin

Well the picture quality isn’t that great so that would help but as has hardly done anything with his hair I agree with @jumpsalty it’s a combo of good health/nutrition/genes/skincare and lighting/picture quality.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

What @jengd says is true, @kaylubd. Click just for the look. 😍

It was not worth the click :lol:

#NoStacheBillie

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

But this isn’t what human skin looks like. Either it must be makeup or he’s a plastic mannequin

Or just iPhone quality and natural sun soaked lighting? That’ll wash anyone out. Sorry I just can’t imagine he’s even showering much these days let alone doing make up for a random FaceTime interview 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Maybe??? I still think it’s impossible, but his chubby cheeks likely help the illusion too :lol: It’s totally a baby face.

He looks like an adorable gay grandma

I saw someone say on Twitter, “Why does Billie Joe look like a middle aged white woman?” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

His hair is absolutely out of control and I love it. I bet it would be so floofy without that bandana. I want to touch it!

And since we're talking about it, here's that 2014 hair.

3GpwoWV.jpg

iUVGOCZ.jpg

Reqvqrk.jpg

P34y8KB.jpg

irkMeym.jpg

MktGZvk.jpg

💕💕💕💕 Yes! No quarantine required to achieve that beauty 

• Like 1

I’ve just been looking at loads of screenshots from folks from the two interviews yesterday and I think he could totally rock grey hair if he let it go natural.  This is a big change for me. 

• Like 4