The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

12 hours ago, Montclare said:

So my 1000 post was Kevin spanking Billie.  My 1500 was Kevin biting Billie.  And now for my 2000 (the Dominated Love Slave level), Kevin straddling Billie. :)

Oh God 😍
I'm sorry for Jeff but I would like to see Kevin on tour

While we don't know for sure the reason(s) for Kevin taking Jeff's place, I think Kevin is fully deserving of the chance to tour with GD should he continue to play with GD. Hopefully GD will remember to do some live streams while they are on tour and get Kevin in the live streams. Not to mention this thread will be full of Billie and Kevin pictures. 

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

While we don't know for sure the reason(s) for Kevin taking Jeff's place, I think Kevin is fully deserving of the chance to tour with GD. Hopefully GD will remember to do some live streams while they are on tour and get Kevin in the live streams. Not to mention this thread will be full of Billie and Kevin pictures. 

I don't know how it would work talking about Prima Donna music/next tour but it would be awesome to have Kevin 
I remember I read something about Jeff like "He's living far away so Kevin is replacing him for now" but this was back in September when FOAM came out 
Btw, it's not my business 😂

Would love to see the denim Rev Rad waist coat return (or anything else in denim), doesn't necessarily have to be in a gig but at any time during this era 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DadBod said:

He looks so damn good in red 😍😍

But they need to be short sleeved.

WE DEMAND THE ARMS, ARMSTRONG!! 😘

And white, love him in a white shirt 😍😍 but yes, will take any colour but would love love love short sleeves, oh and more open too please.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Intrigued to know what Billie will wear on tour this year. Perhaps some of the shirts he's been wearing so far this era? Would love to see some red shirts. 

I think based on what we’ve seen there will be a lot of leopard print and jackets. Sometimes maybe tees under jackets, for which hopefully the jackets will come off.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

I think based on what we’ve seen there will be a lot of leopard print and jackets. 

I think this is the animalier era  😂

17 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Intrigued to know what Billie will wear on tour this year. Perhaps some of the shirts he's been wearing so far this era? Would love to see some red shirts. 

Red shirts and denim jacket as in RevRad tour or the dots shirt pls

14 minutes ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

I think based on what we’ve seen there will be a lot of leopard print and jackets. Sometimes maybe tees under jackets, for which hopefully the jackets will come off.

I have really loved Billie’s jackets so far, he looks spectacular in them but not sure they’d be ideal for touring, fine for promo work but maybe some leopard print shirts  would be good.  I notice he wears “proper” shoes much more these days as opposed to his beloved Chucks.  Probably about time he started looking out for his feet/knees etc 😂

3 minutes ago, Beyza said:

I really love all of his outfits so far. Altough I’d like to see some colors (maybe some greenish stuff to make his eyes stand out), I couldn’t help but want to see some basic black t-shirts. There’re probably more pics but could just find these ones now and I think he looks so great in all of them 🖤

q5tRuPE.png

ulORGNY.jpg

fPeIUqP.jpg

WENXVGY.jpg

he looks great in everything but you reminded me how good he looks in khaki green, that shirt he wore in Quattro really brought out his eye colour 🥰🥰🥰

• Like 2

Billie in just a plain black t-shirt is always 😍😍😍! But he also looks stunning in red, white, leopard-print, anything with stripes etc :wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

I don't care what he wears to shows because I know the only thought I'll be capable of will be "how come that he's so perfect that can't be real omg" anyway.

Fixed that 😉

• Like 2