The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

18 minutes ago, jengd said:

I so agree with you.  Those first few minutes of Basket Case are gold, it’s really remarkable that they can still have this joy and feeling of delight when the fans sing back to them after all this time, or they get such a great reaction, you would not be surprised if they had become pretty jaded by this stage in their careers.  It’s very charming and endearing. 😍😍😍

It's so true.  They have every reason to be jaded after all of this time but they still enjoy it and it shows.  :wub:

• Love 4

16 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It reminded me of what Billie said in BIAB, how you could be having the worst day with everything going wrong in your life and then you get onstage and have an awesome show and for that brief moment it’s all good.

Knowing what they were dealing with back home with SWMRS, it was good to see them enjoying themselves like that in the moment. 💚

It must be hard coming down off of the high they get from touring and playing shows.  I think it's BIAB where he laughs about how miserable he can be when he comes home from touring that Adrienne tells him to go stay at a hotel for a while 😂...or something like that.

Agree it was nice to see them enjoying themselves in that moment.  I had a lot of sympathy for Adrienne...as a mother who has a kid away at college, I could totally relate to how she must be feeling.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I was keeping track of my post count, as I was approaching 5K, but it got away from me and before I knew it I was past that. So... let me belatedly celebrate my 5,000th post with some hot Billie pics!

oLr0dox.png

oOdUMA3.jpg

junkux1.png

ZstpmpK.jpg

nTRZaCe.png

wYRt5Wg.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen that last pic before. I can't stop staring into those big beautiful eyes, they're so hypnotizing.😍😍😍

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, jengd said:

Ooooh  @Montclare you nearly inspired a naughty response with that comment but I’ll behave 😉😇😅

Oh I'll say it then.

I'd like to have this tongue between my leg.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2