The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

He sounded so good.  And, lawd, they all looked amazing.  Holy shit Billie was absolutely GORGEOUS!  Do I spy some eyeliner? ❤  And Mike in leather pants :eyebrows:

• Love 1

I was going to post a pic, but the site won’t let me paste the url when I’m on my phone (just got the iPhone 11 today. Doesn’t let me paste links in any browser on gdc ).

i thought saw a hint of liner too!! i watched it with my mom and she was like “he seems... not very tall.”

😂🤣😂🤣😂 
I had to tell her that he’s not and only like 5’9”

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I was going to post a pic, but the site won’t let me paste the url when I’m on my phone (just got the iPhone 11 today. Doesn’t let me paste links in any browser on gdc ).

i thought saw a hint of liner too!! i watched it with my mom and she was like “he seems... not very tall.”

😂🤣😂🤣😂 
I had to tell her that he’s not and only like 5’9”

5'9"?  Noooo.  Probably closer to 5'7"

• Like 1

Billie looks so good in all the photos from this era... just another 280 days till I see GD (see my post in the tour with FOB & Weezer thread).

The show was awesome. The attitude. The smiles. The vocals. even the bellie :P :wub:

The vest I liked the most was the white whiskey a gogo one but well. That shiny grey is also fine

4 hours ago, Niënor said:

Billie is definitely looking good.  Healthy, happy and beautiful.   His hair is perfect and styling is awesome.  And I love him with just a bit of definition to his eyes.

Anyone got a view of Mike's pants from the back? :ninja: Maybe Billie will add some to his wardrobe this tour.

Oh my god yes Billie needs to do the leather pants next! They looked so good on Mike.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Oh my god yes Billie needs to do the leather pants next! They looked so good on Mike.

Like the MTV awards in Miami. 😎 Can we really handle that?😄

• Love 3

3 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

Like the MTV awards in Miami. 😎 Can we really handle that?😄

That outfit was 😍

• Love 2