Eyeliner Collab Billie & Kat VonD

Billie Joes Eyelids

Quite a few tweets like this have popped up in the last hour when checking Billie's mentions. But I can't find anything. The best guess I have is that Kat VonD posted something on her Instagram, I think a story with Billie, and then removed it. Maybe she posted it to soon? So anyway, looks like an eyeliner collab in her makeup line which I think is awesome. Or maybe someone with more patience than me can figure out where it came from.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it looks like her Kat Von D beauty Instagram account posted a couple of things on its story - first a picture of an eyeshadow branded ‘Basket Case’, with what looks to me like Dookie style writing, and then immediately after a silhouette of what is undeniably Billie Joe, with someone (her?) doing his eyeliner.  It was posted as a sneak peek on an official account, so hopefully we’ll get something more very soon.

The story is still viewable on this Instagram account: http://instagram.com/katvondbeauty

Thank you @Second favourite son, I was looking at Kat's regular Instagram account and not the one for her beauty line, hence the confusion. This is cool! And they do Project Chimps together so I'm guessing proceeds will go to that, although I could be wrong.

48 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

eyeshadow

it's eyeliner GOD LEARN YOUR MAKEUP 

Why did it take him so long to sponsor an eyeliner product?! He is the poster boy for eyeliner. This is perfect.

15 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

excellent investigative journalism

Thank you, also known as "the not fake news". 

39 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

OMG he’s standing on a box! 📦😂😂😂 He’s so little 😁

I know.  kat von d is 5 ft 9

45 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

OMG he’s standing on a box! 📦😂😂😂 He’s so little 😁

I knew someone would mention that!  I burst out laughing when I saw it.

I like how he still has his red and white arm band on clashing with the aesthetic. Classic move

3 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Quite a few tweets like this have popped up in the last hour when checking Billie's mentions. 

Wait wait wait a second! Are you saying Billie’s “mentions” like whenever someone posts the words Billie Joe (even without a hash tag?!)

If so, you guys are some serious mother fuckers when it comes to your fandom. Jesus. Lol!

15 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

Wait wait wait a second! Are you saying Billie’s “mentions” like whenever someone posts the words Billie Joe (even without a hash tag?!)

If so, you guys are some serious mother fuckers when it comes to your fandom. Jesus. Lol!

We are professionals.:ga:

Omg! The fact that there's a Billie/Kat Von D eyeliner - fabulous :wub: 

The fact that he was standing on a box in the photoshoot - hilarious :lol: 

Just noticed he's handcuffed to her (only saw the handcuff belt before). Oh my.

This makes me happy because her make up is cruelity free and vegan! 

In my opinion Billie doesn't look very good with the eyeliner that heavy but I can see it working well in video format :P

Archived