URGENT: BJA Les Paul Junior

ThePeaceArmy

Hey everyone,

I am in the market for a new guitar and was looking into finally buying the first Billie Joe signature, however, I can't seem to find any decent videos or reviews online. I seem to remember a guitar world video, but I might me wrong, anyway can't find that either. Can anyone lend me a hand? Maybe tell me about your experiences and help me out with a review video or sound clips if that isn't too much of an ordeal.

Please try to be unbiased, I know it's nearly impossible seeing as we all love Billie.

Thanks!

Just skimming YouTube results real quick so I'm not positive these are all reviews. But..

I have the sunburst Billie joe jnr, the one that looks like his guitar Floyd. Honestly I now wish I had just bought a regular les Paul instead of a les Paul jnr.

1 hour ago, Alan86 said:

I have the sunburst Billie joe jnr, the one that looks like his guitar Floyd. Honestly I now wish I had just bought a regular les Paul instead of a les Paul jnr.

Same. I love the look but Juniors just feel so cheap to me, and they're not very versatile. I don't regret getting rid of mine.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived