What will the next music video be?

pacejunkie punk

What will the next music video be?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll be happy either way 'cause it's a new music video BUT if it's not Forever Now I might rage/cry/whine. Best song ever and I'm so damn impatient for a video for it :runaround:

It would be kind of strange if it was Forever Now and the song is not on the Greatest Hits album, but I still believe it'll be FN. Or Billie is a goddamned liar.:D

Maybe FN was the plan but they decided to move ahead with GFB instead. That’s why I’m on the fence. I know he said they were going to do a FN video but he says a lot of things. The reason I think it could be BITUSA is because they announced “two new songs...one new video” in the same post as the GH album. Does that imply it’s a video companion to GFB not RevRad?

I've gone with Back in the USA for no good reason really, except I kind of feel if they are putting this out so soon, they do feel ready to move on.  I have no idea if this will be a cover or not, I hadn't heard of the Chuck Berry song until yesterday and I think a cover of it could be awesome, but actually my first thought was of more of a Back In the USSR kind of thing, again no real justification for this lol!

6 minutes ago, jengd said:

I've gone with Back in the USA for no good reason really, except I kind of feel if they are putting this out so soon, they do feel ready to move on.  I have no idea if this will be a cover or not, I hadn't heard of the Chuck Berry song until yesterday and I think a cover of it could be awesome, but actually my first thought was of more of a Back In the USSR kind of thing, again no real justification for this lol!

Back in the USSR was meant to be a spoof of Back in the USA I believe, the Beatles being huge fans of Chuck Berry.

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Back in the USSR was meant to be a spoof of Back in the USA I believe, the Beatles being huge fans of Chuck Berry.

Well there you go, never knew that.  That would appeal to Billie with his love of the Beatles too!

All I know is that if it's another live footage video and not a scripted video, I'm gonna be seriously pissed. Give. Me. The goods already. :lol:

8 hours ago, MMwhatsername said:

It would be kind of strange if it was Forever Now and the song is not on the Greatest Hits album, but I still believe it'll be FN. Or Billie is a goddamned liar.:D

haven't we already learned that he is a goddamned liar though :ermm:

I want a Forever Now-video. They promised it, so give it to us! :lol:

FN is not on the greatest hits-album, so releasing a video for a song that is not on their most current record would be kind of odd. So my guess would be Back in the USA (as long as its not a cover). But who knows? Maybe they've got bigger plans for the future. Plans that we don't know of yet...:shifty:

Archived