A Map Of Past Green Day Shows

Chadman

On 10/9/2017 at 9:45 PM, Eva said:

Notice the lack of shows in Tennessee. :dry: 

It's kind of crazy that they've only played in Nashville 3 times.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AmyxLongview said:

It's kind of crazy that they've only played in Nashville 3 times.

Yeah but one of them was when Tenn (Freese) was born wasn't it? I recall that adorable coincidence. :wub:

On 10/9/2017 at 10:48 AM, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

All of the Ohio shows look legit to me. They played some really cool shows in Cleveland back in the day! 

... and it still blows my mind that they ignored the entire state from 2005-2015, yet we ended up getting two of the more iconic shows of the modern era (the Hall of Fame stuff and the kickoff of the Revolution Radio Tour). :lol: 

At least one of the Cleveland shows is wrong/missing, since they played Blossom music center in '94 and there was the infamous "encouraging the audience to tear up and throw chunks of the lawn" incident :lol:

7 minutes ago, letsdanceon said:

At least one of the Cleveland shows is wrong/missing, since they played Blossom music center in '94 and there was the infamous "encouraging the audience to tear up and throw chunks of the lawn" incident :lol:

It’s on there, just under Cuyahoga Falls, because technically Blossom isn’t in Cleveland. 

13 times in Montreal. The first concert was in 1993... if I calculate well, I was 6 years old. Wow, now I feel old. And LoL at Les Foufounes électriques. I heard rumours years ago that GD played there, but I never knew if it was true. Now that I have the exact date, I'm not surprised at all that GD played there at this point of their career. If only you could all see this venue and know the english traduction of the name , you will understand...

Archived