WAKE UP BILLIE JOE

Liam

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what lyrics Billie would write for Shut the Fuck up when October Comes? 

September has gone at last, the tweets are coming so fast, shut the fuck up when October comes??

27 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I wonder what lyric Billie would write for Shut the Fuck up when October Comes? 

September has gone at last, the tweets are coming so fast, shut the fuck up when October comes??

"Fuck These People"

He was already awake several times in September, I've got video evidence of it.

Look here he is even singing "wake me up when September ends" in September and he is clearly awake singing it. It's a complete contradiction really.

3 minutes ago, Alan86 said:

That might've been sleepwalking...

6 minutes ago, Alan86 said:

look here he is singing "wake me up when September ends" in September, he is clearly awake singing it. It's a complete contradiction really.

Nowhere does he say he's sleeping the entire month, he just wants to be woken up when the clock hits midnight on October 1st

Just now, Liam said:

Nowhere does he say he's sleeping the entire month, he just wants to be woken up when the clock hits midnight on October 1st

That's open for interpretation. I say he should be sleeping for the entire month :lol:

16 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

That might've been sleepwalking...

Or Sleep-performing 

19 minutes ago, Alan86 said:

That's open for interpretation. I say he should be sleeping for the entire month :lol:

Or Sleep-performing 

He's sleeping the whole month but most people don't notice because he learned to do everything in his sleep. 

I wonder if Billie Joe just automatically wakes up in a cold sweat at midnight on October 1st because of these jokes 

Oh dear, it's this time of the year already. That's why I heard WMUWSE on the radio earlier today.

This was the first year I actually saw more jokes than people complaining about jokes :o

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

He's sleeping the whole month but most people don't notice because he learned to do everything in his sleep. 

Plot twist: Billie Joe actually sleeps with his eyes open

Shut up  ̶G̶r̶e̶g̶  Liam

23 minutes ago, Maria Gloria said:

This was the first year I actually saw more jokes than people complaining about jokes :o

I've seen a lot of complaining and awful condescending "PSA"s about it on tumblr this year, eg "how about not laughing about the loss of Billie's father" and "if you think Billie's father's death is funny I will unfollow you" :lol:. Because that's what making a joke purely about the title and not about the content/meaning of the song in any way is. But it's cute how people get hugely offended on Billie's behalf over something he's never indicated he's offended by and that he's even joined in with joking about himself :P 

I doubt he takes personal offence but the sheer number of tweets he's probably getting must be annoying af :lol:

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

I've seen a lot of complaining and awful condescending "PSA"s about it on tumblr this year, eg "how about not laughing about the loss of Billie's father" and "if you think Billie's father's death is funny I will unfollow you" :lol:. Because that's what making a joke purely about the title and not about the content/meaning of the song in any way is. But it's cute how people get hugely offended on Billie's behalf over something he's never indicated he's offended by and that he's even joined in with joking about himself :P

Oh yeah there's still those and the people reposting this, despite being told it's fake

ends-green-day-lead-singer-billie-joe-ar

Outside of tumblr I've seen a lot less complaints though. Maybe the people I associate with have all grown up :lol: 

5 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I wonder what lyrics Billie would write for Shut the Fuck up when October Comes? 

September has gone at last
The tweets are coming oh so fast
Shut the fuck up when October comes

Like the memes will come to pass
The jokes get old so very fast

Here comes that drawing again
Reblogged on tumblr
Fans defending me again
Even though I never asked

As I lay down to rest
Knowing what awaits October 1st

September has gone at last
The tweets are coming oh so fast

Please don't tell the same joke again
This year and the year before last

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

Shut up  ̶G̶r̶e̶g̶  Liam

These call out posts are such a pet peeve of mine. They are super annoying, and moreover, seeing them since mid-August every year works more like a reminder than anything else. I wouldn't remember to make a September joke, but thanks to these posts I know it's OCTOBER 1ST TIME TO WAKE THE GREEN DAY GUY!!! :lol:

My former attorney just sent me a meme. You know the one. Wow, how original. I guess he thought of me when he saw it.  

I actually made a point to put it on tumblr in hopes it would piss them off

As you can see I love the tumblr community

10 hours ago, Maria Gloria said:

Oh yeah there's still those and the people reposting this, despite being told it's fake

Outside of tumblr I've seen a lot less complaints though. Maybe the people I associate with have all grown up :lol: 

How's the pic fake 
I mean considering it is definitely about his father and shit

7 minutes ago, walking_c0ntradicti0n said:

I actually made a point to put it on tumblr in hopes it would piss them off

As you can see I love the tumblr community

Did you lose any followers? :P

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

Did you lose any followers?

I don't even know I haven't touched tumblr in months so im sure i've lost many for inactivity although it's been stuck at 53 for I don't know how long :lol:

and my biggest post probably isnt as big anymore considering its 2 years old
(in case you're wondering it's this)

Archived