American Idiot Minecraft Cover Art

MissHoliday228

Hello,

this is the first thread I've ever started so please forgive me if something's not the way it's supposed to be...

As you all know, its the annual day of American Idiot and the record turns 13 today. For this occasion I wanted to share something I did recently with all of you. I thought it would be cool to turn the cover of American Idiot into an art made with blocks in the computer game minecraft and this is the result:

AqLc4Qh.png

Tell me what you think about it :)

2 hours ago, MissHoliday228 said:

You'll have to upload the picture to a site that isn't Photobucket (they recently changed it so that although you can still keep/see your pictures there posting them on other sites won't work unless you pay something ridiculous like $500 a year for an upgraded account). I recommend Imgur, very easy to join and use.

Sorry for that! I didn't even know how to post a picture and someone said you could use photobucket so I used that site. And fr me the picture was visible...

AqLc4Qh.png

Can you see it now? :)

2 minutes ago, MissHoliday228 said:

Sorry for that! I didn't even know how to post a picture and someone said you could use photobucket so I used that site. And fr me the picture was visible...

Can you see it now? :)

Yes it works, and I've edited your opening post to include it :) 

Nicely done! My nephew loves Minecraft so he'll enjoy it

Just now, Hermione said:

Yes it works, and I've edited your opening post to include it :) 

Nicely done! My nephew loves Minecraft so he'll enjoy it

Thanks! I know minecraft might not be everyone's favourite game but this is just an art project (which took me long enough by the way) so you can even enjoy it without enjoying minecraft I guess

15 hours ago, MissHoliday228 said:

Thanks! I know minecraft might not be everyone's favourite game but this is just an art project (which took me long enough by the way) so you can even enjoy it without enjoying minecraft I guess

Uno Dos Tre,Dookie and Nimrod are great covers to make on Minecraft

Archived