Fuck These People a new song?

Tina Sixx

7 minutes ago, SHART said:

or it could be fake news.

Excuse me, there are no fake news, just alternative facts. They come from an alternate universe. There's an alternate universe in which Green Day premiered a new song a couple days ago, officially announced it a while later, played it on their South American tour and then released it on an album several months later. :toocool:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Excuse me, there are no fake news, just alternative facts. They come from an alternate universe. There's an alternate universe in which Green Day premiered a new song a couple days ago, officially announced it a while later, played it on their South American tour and then released it on an album several months later. :toocool:

Mandela effect confirmed

• Like 1

Just now, walking_c0ntradicti0n said:

Mandela effect confirmed

Sure! :runaround:

I seriously don't believe in this stuff but I love the idea of multiple universes/Mandela effect. The idea that there's a whole paralel universe where everything is the same except for one small detail is endlessly amusing to me. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Sure! :runaround:

I seriously don't believe in this stuff but I love the idea of multiple universes/Mandela effect. The idea that there's a whole paralel universe where everything is the same except for one small detail is endlessly amusing to me. 

Do you mean in another universe Billie is married to me and in another he's married to you? :creep:

(Whoops there I go. Wrong thread)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The "favorite fans" thing definitely sounds like fan paraphrasing or just a joke Billie said given the context of that post. I can picture him saying it to hype the audience given he says ever city is his favorite during the world tour.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, WalrusGumboot said:

Seriously analyzing BJ saying "favorite fans" to a group of contest winners? Sheesh. Ya'll need to relax. 

Yeah he'd totally say something along those lines as a jokey way to get the crowd going but it just doesn't sound like phrasing he'd use that's all, and we're trying to work out if this person is posting legit info about this supposed new song or not so it's relevant :P. As mentioned could be paraphrased though so can't draw much of a conclusion from it.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Do you mean in another universe Billie is married to me and in another he's married to you? :creep:

(Whoops there I go. Wrong thread)

I have no doubt! :P

I think we can't draw any conclusions from the "favorite fans" comment. The guy didn't put that part into quotation marks but he used them for some other sentence. To me it looks like he wasn't trying to reproduce the exact thing Billie said in that sentence.

On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 2:02 AM, Spike said:

Is this real? I mean would they really have "Too Dumb To Do" and "Burn Out" on their own set lists?

Yes, yes they absolutely would. :lol: 

10 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

The "favorite fans" thing definitely sounds like fan paraphrasing or just a joke Billie said given the context of that post. I can picture him saying it to hype the audience given he says ever city is his favorite during the world tour.

Agree. I mean how can it not be a joke, the guy won a contest. If Billie had favourite fans I'd say there'd be more on the criteria than that :D 

3 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Low key going insane trying not to over-analyse this stuff, don't know how y'all survived for years inbetween albums :cry:

Don't fight it, just post it here and take the "you need to calm down" posts on the chin :cool: 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Jenn. said:

Don't fight it, just post it here and take the "you need to calm down" posts on the chin :cool: 

Oh I'm taking those on all of the chins :ga: I meant more for my own sake lol, Overthinking Stuff since 1987(tm)

• Haha 3

On 9/20/2017 at 7:47 PM, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

It really inspires me to get creative and invent a fake album cover or "leak" the tracklist to the "new album". Would keep this place busy for a few hours. Who wouldn't believe a song title like "Unicorn Blues".

LOL GDC would so believe it :lol: 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Eric said:

LOL GDC would so believe it :lol: 

Why do you enjoy draggin people who frequent this place?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, inthehallwaynow said:

Why do you enjoy draggin people who frequent this place?

Enjoy? I really felt this was fake and I stand by that. Sorry that I thought it was ridiculous to believe it?

On 22/09/2017 at 10:11 AM, herewegoagain said:

Low key going insane trying not to over-analyse this stuff, don't know how y'all survived for years inbetween albums :cry:

See fangirl thread for in depth discussions about Billie's nose hair when a new pic pops up, it's not sane, but it helps :D

• Haha 3

On 9/22/2017 at 2:11 AM, herewegoagain said:

Listen to other bands and other Green Day albums in between albums, not that hard. :D 

EDIT

It helps make the time go faster, instead of waking up everyday trying to look for a new Green Day song.

Edited by Eric
inb4 I am always trying to be so negative
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Eric said:

Enjoy? I really felt this was fake and I stand by that. Sorry that I thought it was ridiculous to believe it?

Nah I mean you sometimes have a knack for raggin on people. I think its just because they don't like or are ignorant when it comes to rap/other genres of music you like or something. I get that some people here can be ignorant when it comes to other types of music and that might make you feel annoyed but I feel it made you lil jaded pardon the pun. its always little comments like "I bet GDC blah blah blah" or like "Typical GDC blah blah"  its just a tad negative its also just a bummer sometimes. Im not trying to pick a fight or anything and im sure im just projecting most of it but thats the way it appears sometimes. I really enjoy your input just some cases it seems a tad mean spirited.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, inthehallwaynow said:

Nah I mean you sometimes have a knack for raggin on people. I think its just because they don't like or are ignorant when it comes to rap/other genres of music you like or something. I get that some people here can be ignorant when it comes to other types of music and that might make you feel annoyed but I feel it made you lil jaded pardon the pun. its always little comments like "I bet GDC blah blah blah" or like "Typical GDC blah blah"  its just a tad negative its also just a bummer sometimes. Im not trying to pick a fight or anything and im sure im just projecting most of it but thats the way it appears sometimes. I really enjoy your input just some cases it seems a tad mean spirited.  

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do."  Be mean spirited to me since 2012, the forum as a whole can not tell me I can't be too. 

3 minutes ago, Eric said:

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do."  Be mean spirited to me since 2012, the forum as a whole can not tell me I can't be too. 

whatever floats your boat. I just wanted to make sure I wasnt crazy.