Fuck These People a new song?

Tina Sixx

2 minutes ago, Heather. said:

Are we sure Billie just isn't reminding himself to give a speech/rant saying fuck certain people?

:lol: Yeah, the people in the room who aren't dancing in the video clip we did see :lol:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Heather. said:

Are we sure Billie just isn't reminding himself to give a speech/rant saying fuck certain people?

I mean, if we assume "Fuck These People" is a thing, it isn't completely unreasonable to assume it's new material, the setlist guy said they played a "new song for sure" in the comments.  Still a good chance he's bullshitting/doesn't know what Burnout is, though

11 minutes ago, Eric said:

Oh GDC and your over analyzing shit, shits fake as fuck :lol: 

yeah, this shit looked real, right?

Edited by concretedream
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Eric said:

Oh GDC and your over analyzing shit, shits fake as fuck :lol: 

It really inspires me to get creative and invent a fake album cover or "leak" the tracklist to the "new album". Would keep this place busy for a few hours. Who wouldn't believe a song title like "Unicorn Blues".

• Haha 1

Seems odd to debut a new song in some kid's garage. I'm eager for new music, but it seems like such a strange way to present it.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Seems odd to debut a new song in some kid's garage. I'm eager for new music, but it seems like such a strange way to present it.

They didn't play a garage. They did this at Hurley in Costa Mesa. 

3 minutes ago, Todd said:

They didn't play a garage. They did this at Hurley in Costa Mesa. 

And small crowds is how they premiered the trilogy songs. Seems right to me.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

I bet it's a song about hating on the U.S. politicians.  Which would be quite awesome.

Or about Nazis.

• Like 1

Not trying to spoil the fun, just not convinced so far but am hopefully wrong.  Also somewhere in this flurry I read they played 8 songs which would be from Burnout, again, time will tell. ;)

7 hours ago, Todd said:

Dude, have you ever seen their setlists? They always have typos. I've seen "Stewart and the Ave" :lol: Armatage Shanks is always spelled wrong. They're always this bad.  I called the leaked Rev Rad tracklist BS and I was wrong. But I have faith in this one

Word. In addition, they also sometimes like to give songs joke names on setlists (eg "Fell For Snoo"). This could be a joke name for an existing song (perhaps that the person who said it was new hadn't heard of) or a new one that doesn't actually have that as a lyric. But I certainly hope it's a new song called and containing the words Fuck These People :D 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

It really inspires me to get creative and invent a fake album cover or "leak" the tracklist to the "new album". Would keep this place busy for a few hours. Who wouldn't believe a song title like "Unicorn Blues".

Unicorn Blues sounds like a Tré song, would totally sign up for that :ga:

• Haha 1

They played Having A Blast at the show and that song wasn't listed on the setlist. So how do we know Fuck These People isn't just a joke title for Having A Blast? It basically describes the song and works as a funny alternate title. So if they said 8 songs this could be all 8. (I know this was mentioned before in the other thread so not my original thought. Still, I have a suspicion this is right the more we hear or don't hear about this performance)

13 hours ago, Heather. said:

@Heather.'s thought seems quite relevant to me. I hope I am wrong of course. :lol:

I've been on the forum for (only? already?) two months, but I think Billie might freak out if if he saw the lines and soon pages drawn here for such scattered items about this own small show :lol: the tour has not even quite ended and we're all freaking out about one possibly new song... :wub:

22 hours ago, jengd said:

otisserie says they started with Burnout.  I don't know who Otisserie but believe it to be someone quite close to the band!

He does a lot of photography I guess. He's been the bassist for two bands that I know of - Fluf, and Reeve Oliver.

Really cool news if all the above is true.