Fuck These People a new song?

Tina Sixx

It was confirmed in the comments on the instagram post that it was indeed a new song. I'm hoping they debut it soon or even announce a stand alone single because an album track would be too long a wait, particularly if it's relevant to the current political climate.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It's in the comments to this post. Dude was there.

Thanks! Awesome awesome!!!!

57 minutes ago, jengd said:
says they started with Burnout.  I don't know who Otisserie but believe it to be someone quite close to the band!

I think he meant that Burnout was the start of the old songs, not the opening song of the show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Todd said:

I think he meant that Burnout was the start of the old songs, not the opening song of the show.

Phew, @jengd's post had me disappointed for a sec but that make sense. It'd be strange if the guy who posted the set list hadn't recognised Burnout as the first song, considering how he calls them a big influence. You never know what people claim to be "for sure" but it sounds legit, it's written out like a song on the list and when we know how reluctant they are to play deep cuts based on audience reaction a small show like this seems a golden opportunity to try out new material.

I did google and notice there's a song with the same name by a band called Some Kind of Hate, but it doesn't really sounds like something Green Day would cover lol (https://bridge9.bandcamp.com/album/undisputed)

But anyway, it'd also be nice if the guy (or Otisserie) could answer all the questions on his post soon, this is too exciting/frustrating :P 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, SHART said:

What have I missed - where/when did this happen?

Pay Attention!!!! Supposedly they opened with a new song at the show they gave for the contest winner. The one where they played in their garage

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I didn't even consider that it might be a cover. That would suck. :cry:

I know, but I seriously doubt it could be the one that's in the link I posted above and not much else comes up, so hopefully not :happy:

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I didn't even consider that it might be a cover. That would suck. :cry:

I won't say anything sucks until I've listened to it ;)

Whether it's a new song or not (and of course I hope it is :runaround:), the boys have been keeping us breathless for months about what's coming next for Green Day, and I'm sure a new record will come up in less time than it takes for me to realize. A new song already freaks me out :lol:

6 minutes ago, concretedream said:

The setlist is confirmed, there's video of 2000 Light Years Away and one of those guys on Instagram said they played Burnout

:ermm: Um...you must be new to the whole setlist thing :lol: I can confirm those songs for the entire Latin America tour. It's hardly rocket science.

There is something weirdly photoshopped looking about that photo of the setlist. It doesn't look real somehow. Also why is there a date and "HURLY- KROQ" typed on the bottom of the setlist? Since when do the band put other peoples names and printed dates on their own setlists? I'm not buying it. Plus how many people in that room and nobody mentions a new song but this guy? Right!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, concretedream said:

Ok so they print the dates sometimes but I still think it looks like a photoshop and it doesn't explain why nobody else in a room full of people mentioned a new song. We have video from a song they play every single night of the tour but not even a tweet about something new.

• Like 1