Teens React to Green Day

TaylorKlinke

I've been waiting forever for them to do this! I've commented on pretty much every react video, asking them to do a Green Day one!

I'm slightly disappointed that they didn't show any recent songs, but I'm just happy that they did it tbh.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have shown them Nightlife :P 

Ah, but it's so good for my soul to see people who aren't really fans of the band complimenting them and thinking highly of them :)

They talk about the Teens React to GD video on this podcast at 53:50

I think what they said is fair but I still think they should've showed at least one of their new songs. If you look at other React videos, they show newer songs by bands and then show older ones, so idk why they wouldn't have done so this time

Especially since it was said in the video that they were going to show some old stuff and then some "newer" stuff and the most recent song shown was 21 Guns (which was 8 years ago!)

Yeah, he didn't actually say why there were no songs from their newest album (or the trilogy, which personally I'm happy about). I think 3 songs from AI was too much, but the only thing that really annoyed me was that they didn't show a single RevRad song. It just gave the ''Green Day are from the 80s and therefore old'' comment more validity than it deserved...

Surprisingly I found myself hating the reactors less than I usually do. But yeah, more diversity woulda been much appreciated.

And someone NEEDS to make GDC Reacts a thing!!!  :lol:

OH OH OH!   -  "GDC Reacts"  that could be an actual thing!! Like "GDC Reacts to 90's pop music"  "GDC Reacts to Against Me" "GDC Reacts to Donald Trump" :banana:

too far?  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

Surprisingly I found myself hating the reactors less than I usually do. But yeah, more diversity woulda been much appreciated.

OH OH OH!   -  "GDC Reacts"  that could be an actual thing!! Like "GDC Reacts to 90's pop music"  "GDC Reacts to Against Me" "GDC Reacts to Donald Trump" :banana:

GDC reacts to Against Me was the biggest letdown of my life. :cry:

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

GDC reacts to Against Me was the biggest letdown of my life. :cry:

Um wut? Sorry, just pulled those topics out me arse :P

7 minutes ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

Um wut? Sorry, just pulled those topics out me arse :P

Most gdcers I talked with who saw AM at GD's US tour hated them :P my Against Me fangirl soul was deeply hurt :lol:

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Most gdcers I talked with who saw AM at GD's US tour hated them :P my Against Me fangirl soul was deeply hurt :lol:

hated them?!? how could you possibly hate them? they were awesome! yep, my soul now has a dent in it :lol:

36 minutes ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

hated them?!? how could you possibly hate them? they were awesome! yep, my soul now has a dent in it :lol:

I know! This was the first time I saw soneone dislike them. I respect the opinion but I will never understand how can someone dislike perfection :lol:

The reactions were fun. It makes me excited to see people excited about Green Day. It also made me really old when the one said "I wish I was a teenager when this came out", talking about American Idiot, considering I was 18 when it came out. Hah. 

I do wish they would have shown at least one new song. 

19 hours ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

GDC reacts is already a thing, especially with the new react buttons :D 

Archived