Sign in to follow this  
DookieKerplunk!

Ordinary World

Hi there guys. Just wanted to let any UK members with Sky TV know that Ordinary Wolrd -the movie starring Billie Joe- is now playing on the Sky Premiere movie channel. 

I believe it's on at 10:00 GMT tongiht and should be playing all week. Here's some info about the movie if you guys haven't heard about it.

http://www.indiewire.com/2016/09/ordinary-world-trailer-billie-joe-armstrong-selma-blair-film-1201727529/

Thanks..for information..I have seen it few time already..I was hoping for O.W.part2..✌️

Some things in that movie made me think the main character was without a doubt the dumbest person with the most idiotic asshole friends you could possibly come up with, but in the end it's just a wholesome movie with Billie in it. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sarcasm said:

Some things in that movie made me think the main character was without a doubt the dumbest person with the most idiotic asshole friends you could possibly come up with, but in the end it's just a wholesome movie with Billie in it. 

yeah..that sum up the film.But Billie as Perry play it so well..that is called "acting";)

1 hour ago, Caroline Truong said:

yeah..that sum up the film.But Billie as Perry play it so well..that is called "acting";)

not gonna lie, if he wasn't in it I'd never watch that movie. 

• Like 1