Green Day day in Albuquerque.

Anipnk

Hello everyone!! I work at a radio station here in Albuquerque, New Mexico and we are having a special broadcast on Monday since Green Day will be in town. 

We will be giving away a bunch of Green Day tickets and also we will give Green Day VIP Box seats to a lucky listener!!!!

In addition we will be playing their music, and I will be on air talking about the band! 

The station is Coyote 102.5 FM! 

11 minutes ago, Anipnk said:

Hello everyone!! I work at a radio station here in Albuquerque, New Mexico and we are having a special broadcast on Monday since Green Day will be in town. 

We will be giving away a bunch of Green Day tickets and also we will give Green Day VIP Box seats to a lucky listener!!!!

In addition we will be playing their music, and I will be on air talking about the band! 

Cool. Have you tried getting an interview with the band? We love interviews 🙂

13 minutes ago, Anipnk said:

Cool.  You might want to post this in the tour thread also as some people going may only be looking for info about the show there.

And have fun giving stuff away!

11 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Cool. Have you tried getting an interview with the band? We love interviews 🙂

I tried... no success :(

43 minutes ago, Anipnk said:

Is there like an app or something you can listen to your radio station on, like if you don't live in NM?

1 hour ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Is there like an app or something you can listen to your radio station on, like if you don't live in NM?

http://v6.player.abacast.net/6587

Seems I'm even able to get it in the UK, which is a surprise.

42 minutes ago, Niënor said:

Awesome.  I will be listening.   What type of tickets are you giving away?  I have lawn tickets but of course I would like to be closer!!

I think we have a pair of seat tickets, and a few lawn tickets. However we have the VIP Box which include seats in the VIP section, VIP parking, dinner, and drinks (I think you have to be 21+) 

5 hours ago, Second favourite son said:

http://v6.player.abacast.net/6587

Seems I'm even able to get it in the UK, which is a surprise.

That's so cool!!!! I will be there!! They actually call me Billie Joe at the station :ga:

Archived