Radio 104.5 Backstage Interview

navouxodonosoras

Thanks for posting, since it's a nice little new interview I've given it a thread of its own :)Β 

11 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Even less time than WMMR had. Nice interview but *snaps* Focus, Billie! FOCUS!! πŸ˜‚

Billie is so ADHD

3 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Billie is so ADHD

That was a great example of what Tre described one time, that you can be talking to him for twenty minutes about something and then he'll just go, "What?" πŸ˜„

Interviewer: "You didn't answer my question"

Billie (all defensive): "Yes I did!"

No, you didn't Billie πŸ˜‚

26 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He sounded like such a little kid when he replied "I did too!", haha.Β 

1 hour ago, Marki. said:

"It's almost 374 times" :lol:Β Lovely little interview

That was the best part of the interview. Classic Mike!

2 hours ago, Jenn. said:

"I dunno why I said that" :DΒ 

Best part, and then he randomly lists the stuff on the back of the cover haha

I enjoy how pro album booklet/album art they are :happy:Β 

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I love that someone was willing to say that in an interview. :lol: Got him off of autopilot for like 2 seconds.

20 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Best part, and then he randomly lists the stuff on the back of the cover haha

I enjoy how pro album booklet/album art they are :happy:Β 

I get that. I'm from the vinyl era and getting a new album and seeing the inside sleeve photos and liner notes was part of the experience. Sometimes there were posters, stickers, bonus 45's inside. I remember loving Led Zeppelin's In Through the Out Door -- it came in a brown bag and the inside sleeve was printed with watercolor paint that you used a wet brush onΒ and the colors showed up. Brilliant!

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I get that. I'm from the vinyl era and getting a new album and seeing the inside sleeve photos and liner notes was part of the experience. Sometimes there were posters, stickers, bonus 45's inside. I remember loving Led Zeppelin's In Through the Out Door -- it came in a brown bag and the inside sleeve was printed with watercolor paint that you used a wet brush onΒ and the colors showed up. Brilliant!

That's awesome. I'm from the CD era but I love that stuff when you get it with CDs too (although never seen anythingΒ quite as impressive as a paintable sleeve with a CD). You get less and less with them these days, it's getting rarerΒ to get the lyrics printed or any more than just a cover and credits, so I'm always pleased that Green Day is pro the physical album stuff.

32 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Totally agree. Β I'm not in a big fan of vinyl now but we really are missing out on something if not sitting with the precious new album/ cd in hand, reading liner notes etc at first listen! Β I hate theΒ disposableness of downloads, just not the same. Β I still buy CDs and don't you try and take them from meΒ :mad:

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

That's awesome. I'm from the CD era but I love that stuff when you get it with CDs too (although never seen anythingΒ quite as impressive as a paintable sleeve with a CD). You get less and less with them these days, it's getting rarerΒ to get the lyrics printed or any more than just a cover and credits, so I'm always pleased that Green Day is pro the physical album stuff.

That might be why I love the RevRad book so much. I definitely bought that one.

To be honest, I kept my CDs around for a LONG time when everyone else was moving on to digital. I caved eventually because carrying around a CD collection is just too heavy lol.

GD are probably one of the few, if not the only, band I would continue to seek out physical copies of- although I still don't own the trilogy on anything physical.

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I burst out laughing at that part. Β :lol:

10 minutes ago, RougeRogue said:

That might be why I love the RevRad book so much. I definitely bought that one.

To be honest, I kept my CDs around for a LONG time when everyone else was moving on to digital. I caved eventually because carrying around a CD collection is just too heavy lol.

GD are probably one of the few, if not the only, band I would continue to seek out physical copies of- although I still don't own the trilogy on anything physical.

I still have my CD collection and when I'm at home that's how I listen to music (I'm old :P). But yeah I do buy a lot less now. Green Day ones are a must, always good booklets/art work.

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

interview: No,you didn't question..

Billie: Yes, I did!..

(It is like two years old arguing) ..itΒ  cute though.he needed coffee to wake up!from this new interview.

and Tre/Billie have both gorgeous 'green eye" (i know billie have green eye) but I never notice tre?..:wub:

Archived