Billie Joe To Make Appearance in Michael Moore’s Broadway Show

Billie Joes Eyelids

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

So Billie thinks Macron is a hottie? Indeed Billie. ;)

Yeah, I'm more of a Trudeau type personally. 😉

I love the way he says "I'm not supposed to do that anymore" like he'll get grounded or something. 😋

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Yeah, I'm more of a Trudeau type personally. 😉

Oh Trudeau is gorgeous but Macron is pretty pretty too :ga: I'm guessing Billie would definitely think Trudeau is a hottie also ;)

Just now, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Oh Trudeau is gorgeous but Macron is pretty pretty too :ga: I'm guessing Billie would definitely think Trudeau is a hottie also ;)

I'm so jealous of France and Canada right now #imissobama

Trudeau? I don't care about my own prime minister! He isn't a hottie for me. Yet, I like the fact that he is a geek guy (he went to the UN with Star Wars socks this week).

2 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Trudeau? I don't care about my own prime minister! He isn't a hottie for me. Yet, I like the fact that he is a geek guy (he went to the UN with Star Wars socks this week).

The socks were an epic touch it must be said! 

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I'm so jealous of France and Canada right now #imissobama

I wouldn't be so jealous of France though unless you just want a hottie as leader. His approval ratings have taken a major downward slide recently and he's been facing protests and backlash for controversial reforms such as labour reforms that have infuriated workers.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-41358850

36 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

The socks were an epic touch it must be said! 

I wouldn't be so jealous of France though unless you just want a hottie as leader. His approval ratings have taken a major downward slide recently and he's been facing protests and backlash for controversial reforms such as labour reforms that have infuriated workers.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-41358850

Still would be better than Trump.

Hey, maybe he and Adrienne were practicing dancing in preparation of this?  Looks like Billie wanted to spin Moore like he did Adrienne but Moore didn't go for it.

7 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

Hey, maybe he and Adrienne were practicing dancing in preparation of this?  Looks like Billie wanted to spin Moore like he did Adrienne but Moore didn't go for it.

Not likely, he probably didn't know what he was going to be doing until the runthrough that day.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/billie-joe-armstrong-talks-batshit-crazy-trump-with-michael-moore-w504838

36 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

Bizarre.

I know this is so damn weird. I wonder if there were a lot of people there. Billie posted nothing about it, almost like he didn't want people to come. Was he doing it as a favor to Mayer maybe?

Nonerheless, he looks delicious.

A personal favor is the only explanation that makes sense. It's not exactly a career move, and had to be incredibly awkward. Mayer's his buddy he'll do anything for him.

Archived