Green Day to Perform Via FB Live To Raise Money to Support Harvey Relief Efforts

Paola17

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kaylubd said:

Aww I'll be at work

Me too.  :(

So I'm counting on GDA/C to have saved it here.  :)

1 minute ago, lizziebix said:

I believe I will be at work as well.
However, since it will be via FB Live, we can just go to their page and check it out there :)

Woo, alternatives! 

In recent years I've come to respect the band as people a lot more. This is why. They are such good, selfless guys who clearly care. Love them! 

...wait...like a msuical performance? But my show is tomorrow? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???

Oh now my ass is SO going to be at the venue early as fuck holy shit. Still seems weird timing though. The venue officially opens up their parking at 4 pm...

2 minutes ago, RougeRogue said:

...wait...like a msuical performance? But my show is tomorrow? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???

Oh now my ass is SO going to be at the venue early as fuck holy shit. Still seems weird timing though. The venue officially opens up their parking at 4 pm...

Could be like an acoustic backstage thing. Or during sound check. I think parking generally opens before doors, no? I don't know the venue but that would be my assumption.

23 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

Facebook Live saves everything! It'll just show up as a post on their page after it's done.

4 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

Could be like an acoustic backstage thing. Or during sound check. I think parking generally opens before doors, no? I don't know the venue but that would be my assumption.

Parking at 4 pm "gates" at 6 pm is what it says. Tbh my ass is gonna drive up at 2 pm and figure out what I can do to be in line / waiting. The venue's grounds are massive unfortunately, so I probably wont make it anywhere closeby...but there's no harm in taking a chance I guess? Idk, this just seems very interesting to happen right before the show. Im guessing sound check personally.

As gaslight stated, it will most likely be a short acoustic performance backstage , some time before the show tomorrow night.

3 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

Yeah.. where are they perfomance live from?..which city?.

i am sure the boys singing Still Breathing.

They are in Tampa right now.

3 minutes ago, Yuri Plisetsky said:

Perhaps a Pro-Shot livestream of the concert in Tampa?

Not if it starts at 4, that's way too early. 4-5 hours too early lol

This is exciting, I wonder how many songs they'll play.  I'm hoping for at least 3.

I reckon it'll be a backstage acoustic/small show, because the more intimate feeling of that tends to work better on a livestream.  That said, if they want to do it at soundcheck and play some of the stuff they've been soundchecking lately then I definitely wouldn't object!

Also, just a heads up that the donate button works for those outside the US too ;) 

I hope they will play Bouncing Off The Walls :) and something from Insomniac ; Stuck With Me was recently played at soundcheck .

How nice :happy:. Glad they're doing something to help and a bonus that we get a show out of it!

4 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

This is very cool.

Looks like they like livetreaming soundchecks now :P

What time will it be in GMT +1? About 9 pm? 

10, my fb offered to give me a reminder

I have a feeling they won't play anything special but we can't really complain tbf

1 minute ago, herewegoagain said:

10, my fb offered to give me a reminder

I have a feeling they won't play anything special but we can't really complain tbf

Thanks

Yeah I doubt it will be anything special - but considering that it could be a soundcheck they might play KFAD twice :lol:

I'm guessing it will be an extended soundcheck. I think they probably would have said an acoustic set if that is what it is.  

Archived