Sound checks/songs not on the setlists

Tina Sixx

The setlists seem to be pretty static. I heard the band are sound checking different songs that they not playing during shows. Does anyone know what they are and/or have video links to them?

And they played Homecoming at the Oakland soundcheck and Too Dumb To Die has been played repeatedly.

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

they played Homecoming at the Oakland soundcheck

Then why didn't they play it during the damn show? It would have been perfect.:cry:

9 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Then why didn't they play it during the damn show? It would have been perfect.:cry:

Preaching to the choir babe 😢

5 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

All the times I've seen GD there has been like 1 or 2 weird songs which is cool, but they can't tailor the playlist after the most hardcore of the fanbase. 

1 hour ago, Sarcasm said:

All the times I've seen GD there has been like 1 or 2 weird songs which is cool, but they can't tailor the playlist after the most hardcore of the fanbase. 

I wouldn't call Homecoming a song for THAT hardcore of a fan base. It would have fit really well for their Oakland show I think and I'm sure more people would have known it than a few of their songs on the setlist. They probably didn't because their routine is really set in stone and Homecoming hasn't been practiced much in the recent years.

Archived