Green Day Interview on 101 WKQX

Meliciraptor

This was already posted in the random news thread, but since we are already talking about this interview in like three different threads, I thought it might be wise to give it its own thread ^^

Awesome interview!!!! They were in rare form. I love how Billie is cracking up at almost everything and Tré is just hilarious!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This really takes me back to some of the silliest interviews they used to do. So many of the RevRad interviews have been pretty serious and boring, this was such a pleasure to watch. My boys are back!

Now someone please explain about the horse hotdogs. 

Did they cut off Billie Joe speaking after Mike answered about the harmonies?

I love how Billie is cracking up at almost everything 

If he had Prednisone before the interview, this drug can cause euphoria as a side effect.

If he had Prednisone before the interview, this drug can cause euphoria as a side effect.

I think he was cracking up because Tre and Mike were both funny as hell. I was cracking up too.

I think he was cracking up because Tre and Mike were both funny as hell. I was cracking up too.

I know what you mean. I laughed too. But that drug might have contributed to him easily cracking up. Who knows!

who else googled prednisone?  :ga:

this was a fun 

Me! And I understand ... not so much in fact! I'm a historian and a costume designer student, not a scientist in a chemistry lab!:ga: The only thing that makes sens to me is that it's drug and Billie Joe might need it for maybe asthmas or COPD? Well, that's none of our business anyway!

I know what you mean. I laughed too. But that drug might have contributed to him easily cracking up. Who knows!

Me! And I understand ... not so much in fact! I'm a historian and a costume designer student, not a scientist in a chemistry lab!:ga: The only thing that makes sens to me is that it's drug and Billie Joe might need it for maybe asthmas or COPD? Well, that's none of our business anyway!

Hey, if he's going to "vape" on livestream and praise the merits of prednisone in a press conference he's making it our business 😂 You can't throw that shit out there and then argue it's personal, man. 

And can we just talk about "shart" for a minute? First time I ever heard that one, but it's pretty damn descriptive. Thanks, Billie. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hey, if he's going to "vape" on livestream and praise the merits of prednisone in a press conference he's making it our business 😂 You can't throw that shit out there and then argue it's personal, man. 

LoL, I was talking about for what disease he was using the drug. His health issue isn't our business, unless he talks about it. But for the rest, he talked about prednisone and «vape» live, those are now our business like you said. :ga:

Oh my god Tre's All by Myself story...😬😂😝

Moral of the story - never go into a teenage boy's room. #secretboysbusiness

Did they cut off Billie Joe speaking after Mike answered about the harmonies?

Yeah, it went from "Mike and I" to talking about deep dish and tongues.

And I love the look on Billie's face when they asked Tre if he was going to put himself in harm's way at Wrigley.

Oh my god Tre's All by Myself story...😬😂😝

That alone made this interview worth watching, haha.

who else googled prednisone?  :ga:

this was a fun 

Sad thing is, I've taken it before, for a few years, and I still googled it because I forgot what it was for! 

I really like how relaxed this was. Some of the questions were good, some could've been better, but they ALL were different than the same boring old questions they get over and over that don't generate any new stories/info. 

This was already posted in the random news thread, but since we are already talking about this interview in like three different threads, I thought it might be wise to give it its own thread ^^

Awesome interview!!!! They were in rare form. I love how Billie is cracking up at almost everything and Tré is just hilarious!

Most hilarious and awesome...I know Billie the way he laugh all though the interview..and he can't stop moving touching his feet and leg..just like he act from all of past interview, and I have been notice he keep looking at Tre for answer more then Mike and making joke. He keep mention drug prednisone? For breathing easier..why?

tre's background story!😂

Did Billie forget what station he was on at one point? :lol: When he was like "If anyone was at the show with Dmitri, please call into" then glances at the microphone, realises the name isn't on it and goes "uh, call into the station"

That was great, 10/10 dad jokes. Love how open Billie is about sharting :lol: 

That was great, 10/10 dad jokes. Love how open Billie is about sharting :lol: 

Let's not forget that he "farted - and lost" on the morning of the facebook live from Italy. Clearly a recurring issue for him :lol:

That was so much fun to watch, some fresh question and seems like they had a  great time themselves. An instant classic!

It was worth waiting up and bashing the radio station for, now I'm gonna watch it again lol.

Yeah, it went from "Mike and I" to talking about deep dish and tongues.

It went offline for like a minute as it was airing "live", probably something to do with that.

Now someone please explain about the horse hotdogs. 

I presume they were asked about weird foods they've eaten, since Billie's answer was tongue. Although not super common or anything eating horse meat (and tongue for that matter) might be more of a European thing? I dunno. The bloody dink(?) sounds super nasty though :D 

Maybe this is where he went:  https://www.inyourpocket.com/ljubljana/hot-horse_40184v  :sherlock:   

Thanks melissi_unicorn for posting, great interview.  Shame about that cut/loss of sound though, I love it when Mike and Billie harmonise, feels like a while since there was a new song with their harmonies, maybe next time!  :lol:

OMG , Tre's back story to All By Myself!

Archived