Woodstock 1994 Remastered Release

Snowman

So - apologies if this has appeared elsewhere, but...

There seems to be a new release on Apple Music / iTunes from GD's performance at Woodstock in 1994.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/live-on-stage-fm-broadcast-woodstock-festival-13th/id1263912092

Not sure if it's on Spotify etc.

Track listing;

Intro

Welcome To Paradise

One Of My Lies

Chump

Longview

Basket Case

When I Come Around

Burnout

FOD

Paper Lanterns

Mud Throwing Outro

Cool!

Bye!

That's funny, they've said they didn't think they played well at that show it was so bizarre. The video makes it worth it though.

That's funny, they've said they didn't think they played well at that show it was so bizarre. The video makes it worth it though.

Which is weird to me that they said/thought that because their performance is the only one that stood out to me that day I watched it on MTV. I thought it was great. I do understand that they are hard on themselves though. 

Yeah from a spectator standpoint it was an event and all anybody talked about. Musically they were critical because they had never played for a crowd that size and they were so far away they couldn't connect with them. That's why Billie went a little nuts and started throwing mud. So he didn't think they played well.

I really really hope they don't keep it at only that! We absolutely need some live material from this tour, say a live album/ live DVD! Also, if they have the recording of the 2015 House of Blues gig, that would be awesome too!

This isn't new, for the U.S. at least. I had all the FM remastered tracks on Amazon Music since early 2017. If anyone wants, I can provide a Mega link.

This is a bootleg using a loophole in the U.K. copyright laws 

Damn, I wish the U.S. had that loophole.

Damn, I wish the U.S. had that loophole.

Why? GD isn't seeing a penny from this same with all the other artists these U.K. bootleg labels are using 

Why? GD isn't seeing a penny from this same with all the other artists these U.K. bootleg labels are using 

Mostly for convencience.

Actually, I think they can collect royalties if they reach out to the labels. That's what Jeff Ott did
IMG_1457.thumb.PNG.2673282ac8a8201febd62f2086746bc2.PNG

Archived