Need help finding Red chuck Taylor Billie Joe converse!

Ritzyb

Hey guys! Not sure if it's okay to post this here or not, but here's to scoop. I've been trying to track down Converse RED Chuck Taylor® Billie Joe Armstrong Oxford 103 shoes for a very long time. My fiancé is a super fan, and also a converse fan, and she regrets to this day not buying a pair of these. 

Awhile ago I thought I found a pair, but the company selling it said that they couldn't find it after purchase! Then on eBay I found a pair but they were sold before I got them! 

Anyways, if anyone on here has a pair, or knows how in the world I can find a pair, it would be the best present I could ever get my girl. Not that I'm too picky, but she is a men's size 8 in converse. 

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help!!

LMAO I had no idea he had signature converse. At least the profits helped a good cause. :P

...wish I could help 

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

LMAO I had no idea he had signature converse. At least the profits helped a good cause. :P

...wish I could help 

I didn't know either 😄

I see them on ebay from time to time. And I think it's the only option. It's good to check all the Converse offers (almost impossible, I know :lol:), because people often don't know it's a signature model and describe it only as "black low converse" or something like that. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/22/2018 at 8:34 PM, Pretty Reckless said:

Hi Guys! I'm about to list a pair of these on eBay 

Just purchased on eBay, not sure if they were yours, but I looked so long for these!

1 minute ago, Ritzyb said:

Just purchased on eBay, not sure if they were yours, but I looked so long for these!

Congrats on finally finding them!

Archived