Todd

Nimrod 20th Anniversary 2xLP Yellow Vinyl Pre-Order

I have a feeling it was cancelled. I'm sure Warner wants to make as much money off this as possible, so I don't see them doing a limited run and then just calling it a day, it will definitely sell if they make more. did Dookie get a special vinyl repress for its 20th? They should have gone all out with that one, like they've been doing with the new 40th anniversary ramones reissues, those are great! I love nimrod, but it seems like an odd release for them to put a lot of effort into for a reissue.

Yes! I love these Ramones reissues :D I think they've really set the bar for anniversary editions, I want to see more bands go to this level of celebration. 

• Like 1

Yes! I love these Ramones reissues :D I think they've really set the bar for anniversary editions, I want to see more bands go to this level of celebration. 

seriously, I'd love to get a GD reissue of nimrod with liner notes from Rob Cavallo and Ken the engineer, and even Chris Lord-Alge! alternate mixes and unreleased songs would be awesome too, and maybe include a CD of a live show from that era, MTV's Live at the 10 spot would be great

• Like 1