NEW?!?!? Troubled Times video?!?

BillnTed

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has it been posted anywhere? Don't think links to downloads are allowed on here.

There were several videos made for this song as when Trump was elected, the director of the video was asked to give it a different twist. Could this be it?

Edit: Sorry, I'm just seeing the video. It's definitely not that :lol: Maybe a demo or something though? Idk.

7 minutes ago, Joe K said:

Could someone check this for malware?

I can't but I just impulsively downloaded it to my computer if it's any help :lol: 

That was a bit bizzare! It's a real video (you can play it without downloading it) and it's just billie singing like he's doing an instagram live with video montages of riots etc in the background. It doesn't really seem like music video quality but it's definitely billie in a video i've not seen before so???

Interesting! Well then hopefully we get something official or better quality etc soon.

35 minutes ago, hym.jarred said:

i want to see it

Me too.  There is no link to it and the original post seems to be only a screen shot?

2 hours ago, hym.jarred said:

i want to see it

Link Removed

This is the link that was posted originally, you can click on the video to watch it. I'm not really sure if we're meant to see this though...any one know? 

10 minutes ago, reneetaleena said:

This is the link that was posted originally, you can click on the video to watch it. I'm not really sure if we're meant to see this though...any one know? 

Sorry we can't have the download since we're not sure what it is or where it's from.

Thanks for understanding.

The parts of the video where he's walking around outside remind me of these pics.

Spoiler

They look like they could be from the same day... but they were taken back in April 2013.

9 minutes ago, Jean said:

The parts of the video where he's walking around outside remind me of these pics.

Hide contents

They look like they could be from the same day... but they were taken back in April 2013.

It definitely had to be filmed this year, seeing as his teeth were already fixed.

I don't think it's that old? One of the clips on the sides is of that jogger that pushed that woman into traffic and I think that happened pretty recently.

I like it, lots of powerful imagery, just wish we saw Tre and Mike in there unless they were and I missed it. :)

I dunno how you can fake Billie miming the entire song (unless I missed those live streams) so I guess it's legit in some way?? It just seems like a pretty weird edit or something. 

10 minutes ago, Jenn. said:

I dunno how you can fake Billie miming the entire song (unless I missed those live streams) so I guess it's legit in some way?? It just seems like a pretty weird edit or something. 

There's A LOT of places where it barely meets up. 

2 hours ago, thundercatmary said:

I like it, lots of powerful imagery, just wish we saw Tre and Mike in there unless they were and I missed it. :)

Yeah there is no Tre and Mike in the video anywhere!..it is kind odd but it just Biliie solo.

This video is so bizarre, doesn't seem like good enough to be like an actual music video, but they've already released a lyric video. Not to mention forever now is supposed to be the new single

Archived