How much money have you spent on green day ?

luketrebilliemike

On 7/31/2017 at 1:41 PM, Hermione said:

There must be people who've spent that to see one show.

Me!

I hate to think overall but it was very nearly £1000 for hubby and a I to fly to London, stay 2 nights (couldn't risk 1, air strike), including tickets and the merch I bought.  Then I had tickets, rail fares and hotel for Glasgow 😭😭.  Oh, and the first time we saw them in 2009, I got tickets online, got done and had to but another set so at one point had spent almost £500 just on tickets but I got some of that back from the credit card people.  🙁 Do I get the award for unluckiest fan 😄.  Thankfully people give me t-shirts etc as gifts.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this include side projects? Because I’ve probably spent more on travel and hotels for The Longshot than for GD even though tickets were cheaper. Less travel required for GD shows thus far. As for merch the thing I spend the most money on besides books are t-shirts/sweatshirts (I have about ten). I have Spotify for the music so no money spent there unless the subscription counts. 

Let's see...unless using the internet to get to spotify counts then...0 dollars and 0 cents tbh >.<

I can't calculate that.... considering I have all the studio albums, I bought some of them twice or three or four times collecting special editions, I have all the live EPs, Several Movies OST featuring Green Day, Around 30+ singles, several Promo CD, a bunch of live Bootlegs, Dvds/Blurays (Official and Unofficial Live Performances/Documentaries), some alternate projects stuff, Tickets for 2 GD concerts here in Chile....

Really I don't know. I bought and collected the studio albums from 2000, but the "real deal" collection thing started in 2011.... 

Im just poor :P I listen to all my music on spotify and can't afford much merch. If i want a physical CD to read the booklet or something i can get it from the library near me since ithink they have all of their albums. Same with any books about them and stuff >.<

About 400 on albums:  All the albums on cd.  Deluxe versions from Idiot to Rev Rad.  Singles.  Compilations.

about 45 on books and magazines.

10 on posters.

80ish on tickets.

60ish on vinyl

25ish on seeing one of thier films in theatre.  

The broadway play.....i don't know, maybe 100 for two tickets?  

About 700 dolllars. 

Archived