Revolution Radio Skateboards Coming Soon.

Liam

Warner Music have teased on their Instagram that Revolution Radio skateboard decks are going to be available soon

42 minutes ago, Liam said:

Warner Music have teased on their Instagram that Revolution Radio skateboard decks are going to be available soon

Don't look that meny either 

20 minutes ago, luketrebilliemike said:

Don't look that meny either 

That might not be all of them, or they might produce them in batches based on demand.  Looking forward to seeing the design up close soon.

So that's what it was!

They look cool but I'm quite glad (meaning my wallet is glad) it's something I have no use for :P

God damn! Been wanting to get a board past few years just keep putting it off, don't wanna spend the extra cash but these look wicked! Even though the picture will be quickly scuffed off, that's is damn cool!!

Lol why have they used that hashtag for that? I know they're desperate to make #stillbreathing happen but please it's a skateboard :P 

My guess is it is not a coincidence that a band members brother in law is a professional skateboarder.

Oooo I did just break my deck last season....Hopefully these arent ridiculously overpriced like most band boards. 

I assume around 100 bucks or so. So yes. I'd still buy if their available here, not going to order.

Warner: No don't give them pro recorded live audio/video
Also Warner: buy our skateboards

Well, i don't know how to walk in a skate, but it's time to learn 'cause when i buy it  i don't wanna fall with my face in a Green Day skateboard

Had a dream last night I was on one. Anybody know if they will have them in Canada?

Geesh, Green Day are already millionaires and now they are selling so much merchandise it's making me sick.  If they do decide to make and sell a Billie Joe blow up sex doll, I will buy one.  And I'm a gay.  I mean, and I'm a guy. 

Archived