Hyde Park concert airing on Absolute Radio tonight, July 13th

desertrose

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just tuned in and was pleasantly surprised to hear our Bill :wub: 

SO happy about the music video! :runaround: I consider Forever Now one of the best songs they've ever made so I'm glad it gets a video :D

- Next single is: Somewhere Now
- They are making a video (Forever Now) with Sam Bayer
- I recorded the interview to save for later.

Sorry Billie.

:)

Ok, started recording now, missed a lot of the build-up, but hopefully if there's something else interesting, I'll have it on tape for the record...

Music video with SAM BAYER??? Oh man I'm torn :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Q.B said:

SO happy about the music video! :runaround: I consider Forever Now one of the best songs they've ever made so I'm glad it gets a video :D

Forever Now is an absolute epic of a song, love it!

1 minute ago, paperlanterns22 said:

I don't mind a little whitesnake

So pumped right now and this song isn't helping lol

It feels a little bittersweet, I can't wait to relive it, but it'll be hard, I didn't know while I was there that this would be my last time seeing them on the RevRad tour :( Listening to this will be like the Glasgow that we never had. It was such an amazing gig that I feel so blessed that we have the chance to do it all again! So glad people are recording it, really means a lot <3

Just now, JudgesDaughter16 said:

It feels a little bittersweet, I can't wait to relive it, but it'll be hard, I didn't know while I was there that this would be my last time seeing them on the RevRad tour :( Listening to this will be like the Glasgow that we never had. It was such an amazing gig that I feel so blessed that we have the chance to do it all again! So glad people are recording it, really means a lot <3

Cue "Ironic" :lol: Same though, I'll take this.

16 minutes ago, Kaddi. said:

The link didn't work for me either. I downloaded an app called UK FM that has lots of UK radio stations and works fine for me. :happy: 

Got it! :D

Just now, herewegoagain said:

Cue "Ironic" :lol: Same though, I'll take this.

So fitting ahahah!

She should insert the lyrics: "It's like getting off the train in Glasgow, and finding out the gig's been cancelled. And isn't it ironic, dontcha think..." :D

I think I just missed the interview. But if they're making a video of FN then why isn't that the next single? OTOH, Sam Bayer video of FN?? YAY!!!!!

Whatever you think of him, having Sam Bayer back again for a music video is certainly exciting! 

i can't wait ten more minutes! Enjoy it because this might be the only official full show we are gonna get this tour.

IT'S LIKE RAAAAAIIIINNNN ON YOUR GREEN DAY GIG, A BIG STAAAAAGGEEE THAT YOU JUST DIDN'T BUILD, THE BOOKING FEEEEEESSS THAT YOU DIDNT GIVE BACK, OH WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT, IT FIGUUUURES 

1 minute ago, JudgesDaughter16 said:

So fitting ahahah!

She should insert the lyrics: "It's like getting off the train in Glasgow, and finding out the gig's been cancelled. And isn't it ironic, dontcha think..." :D

LOL

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I think I just missed the interview. But if they're making a video of FN then why isn't that the next single? OTOH, Sam Bayer video of FN?? YAY!!!!!

I didn't catch the Somewhere Now bit very clearly, but guess it means they're the next two singles? Or they could do like a double release of some sort, they belong together

Just now, JudgesDaughter16 said:

IT'S LIKE RAAAAAIIIINNNN ON YOUR GREEN DAY GIG, A BIG STAAAAAGGEEE THAT YOU JUST DIDN'T BUILD, THE BOOKING FEEEEEESSS THAT YOU DIDNT GIVE BACK, OH WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT, IT FIGUUUURES 

I'M DYING LMAO

Archived