Hyde Park concert airing on Absolute Radio tonight, July 13th

desertrose

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, the stream of Absolute Radio doesn't seem to work outside of the UK. Can't download the app either. I rely on you, UK people! We need the recording...:ga:

10 minutes ago, MMwhatsername said:

So, the stream of Absolute Radio doesn't seem to work outside of the UK. Can't download the app either. I rely on you, UK people! We need the recording...:ga:

I found an app that works it's called uk radio and absolute radio works on it fine 

The app logo is a turquoise ish circle with a white R in it 

26 minutes ago, paperlanterns22 said:

I found an app that works it's called uk radio and absolute radio works on it fine 

The app logo is a turquoise ish circle with a white R in it 

Ok cool, thanks, downloaded it and it works, great! But still I won't be able to record it myself, so :)

19 minutes ago, MMwhatsername said:

Ok cool, thanks, downloaded it and it works, great! But still I won't be able to record it myself, so :)

You're welcome!

I don't even remember how I came across that app, but I'm sure glad I did😃

• Second favourite son changed the title to Hyde Park concert airing on Absolute Radio tonight, July 13th

I've split this into it's own thread since a full concert being played on the radio is pretty big news, and will likely be of interest to those not following the show thread.

11 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

I've split this into it's own thread since a full concert being played on the radio is pretty big news, and will likely be of interest to those not following the show thread.

Ok cool, about 7 more hours to go👍🏻😃

Is there any way to listen it without the app? Hola plugin for Chrome doesn't help :ermm:

3 minutes ago, JellyTime said:

Is there any way to listen it without the app? Hola plugin for Chrome doesn't help :ermm:

I don't know I just downloaded some app called U.K. Radios and it works fine so idk

Yeah, unlike some other radio stations, this one can be streamed outside Britain (just not on their official website or app). 

Just went to absolute radio and the host was talking about it and she said the quality is great.

Well, tbh, they would wouldn't they... However, I do have to stop myself from getting to excited...

13 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

Well, tbh, they would wouldn't they... However, I do have to stop myself from getting to excited...

Same here

Oh dear, first indicator that this might not be the full set after all, damnit. What do you guys make of this? :

It still says ''full gig'' in the schedule though...

19961327_1901679970157712_19446855296988

15 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

Oh dear, first indicator that this might not be the full set after all, damnit. What do you guys make of this? :

It still says ''full gig'' in the schedule though...

19961327_1901679970157712_19446855296988

Damn it, I thought the schedule said 9-12?

And I almost positive that the host when I was on earlier said they will be playing Green Day's Entire set. 

Well, again, I don't understand what they mean with: extended highlights and why they felt the need to say it now? 

1 minute ago, MillenniumFan said:

Well, again, I don't understand what they mean with: extended highlights and why the felt the need to say it now? 

Hopefully extended means full 2.5 hrs

I'll try to record it ...

Green Day: Live in Hyde Park

Today at 10pm

FavoriteShare

Less Information

London, United Kingdom

Genres:

Live Music

Punk

Description:

This Live Music Thursday, Sarah is playing out Green Day's full gig at Barclaycard Presents British Summertime Hyde Park!

Maybe it'll just be the songs rather than the talking and the hey-ohhh-ing. I'm not sure if I'm emotionally ready! I have a few videos from the gig that I recorded myself but if it's the full thing then that'll be great :)

I hope it's the full thing, I wanna hear billies axl rose impression in hitchin a ride.

Archived