Upcoming Foxboro Hot Tubs show?!

Liam

I'd literally give my arm for a chance to see a FBHT show, doubt it'd be in Ireland though! That or an extremely small and intimate GD one :lol:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

I'd literally give my arm for a chance to see a FBHT show, doubt it'd be in Ireland though! That or an extremely small and intimate GD one :lol:

Join the club:happy:

7 hours ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

maybe a leg for me, I like my arms too much XD

This is just a theory but someone mentioned that Billie's son is going to college in NYC so they could do it around move in. But since most college kids move in in mid to late august, which is during the tour, I'm guessing not. But what about freshman orientation? I know when I was heading off to college our orientation was in July. They could easily come out and do a show when his kid comes out, head back to CA, do one more show and then head out on tour.  Anyway, if anyone knows which school he's going to maybe look up when they have that? Just a thought I had. 

Also, hi! I'm new (long time fan, first time poster). :D

1 hour ago, gaslight13 said:

This is just a theory but someone mentioned that Billie's son is going to college in NYC so they could do it around move in. But since most college kids move in in mid to late august, which is during the tour, I'm guessing not. But what about freshman orientation? I know when I was heading off to college our orientation was in July. They could easily come out and do a show when his kid comes out, head back to CA, do one more show and then head out on tour.  Anyway, if anyone knows which school he's going to maybe look up when they have that? Just a thought I had. 

Also, hi! I'm new (long time fan, first time poster). :D

Welcome! Jakob's band is touring through July 20, and Green Day's resumes Aug 1. So it would have to be sometime in that space.

"Turn It Around " has screenings in NY at the end of July that have a Q&A with "special guests " , so that's a possibility. 

5 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Welcome! Jakob's band is touring through July 20, and Green Day's resumes Aug 1. So it would have to be sometime in that space.

Thanks! Or he's skipping his orientation and it's totally not happening around it haha. But maybe! Good work potentially narrowing the window :)

4 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

"Turn It Around " has screenings in NY at the end of July that have a Q&A with "special guests " , so that's a possibility. 

Thank you for saying that. I somehow totally missed that they announced NY screenings. Do you know are the ones with guests sold out or just not on sale yet? No option to buy...

Seeing that now I'd bet on the 27th for this. 

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

Jakob's band is also playing at Gilman on July 29, so he will probably wouldn't be moving to NYC anytime before that. 

1 hour ago, gaslight13 said:

Thanks! Or he's skipping his orientation and it's totally not happening around it haha. But maybe! Good work potentially narrowing the window :)

Thank you for saying that. I somehow totally missed that they announced NY screenings. Do you know are the ones with guests sold out or just not on sale yet? No option to buy...

Seeing that now I'd bet on the 27th for this. 

I have no idea about the tickets,  I just saw some tweets from Larry Livermore and figured it was a possibility. 

From Billie's instagram. PRETTY SURE THIS IS IT. THE Special Guests. Who could that be? 

20023894_10155551326579521_7754348832698

Idk, knowing the bay area scene there's an actual band with that name :lol:

Watch me keeping an eye on social media around that time though :ninja:

20 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Wow that's just sad. I got all excited! XD

15 minutes ago, Tubbie Head said:

Wow that's just sad. I got all excited! XD

Lol to be clear I don't know if that's the case. Just wouldn't be surprised!

Just an experience, I went last year and it was a bust. There was "special guests" listed but there wasn't anything green day related really. I saw tre's wife's band though and they were really bad ass and Tre was there moshing. But no special guests actually showed?

Edit: moreover, Tre and Mike I think are just heading back home today from Europe, so they're probably gonna be jet lagged to hell?

1 hour ago, herewegoagain said:

:lol: I didn't think of that but it's absolutely brilliant. Explains why the last time no special guests showed up. 

This is still pretty wild speculation, but I'm becoming more and more convinced that this is happening next weekend at Gilman. I feel like they usually announce their shows at least like a week a head of time right? We're officially less than a week away from next weekend, and NOTHING is on Gilman's calendar for next weekend. Seems highly suspicious to me. Thoughts?

7 hours ago, strangestat said:

This is still pretty wild speculation, but I'm becoming more and more convinced that this is happening next weekend at Gilman. I feel like they usually announce their shows at least like a week a head of time right? We're officially less than a week away from next weekend, and NOTHING is on Gilman's calendar for next weekend. Seems highly suspicious to me. Thoughts?

Would probably work as good publicity for the Armstrongs record too, if the others join and play that together.  

Edit: SWMRS are elsewhere, so that's not happening.  Would be nice to have some info (or anything) really!

On 15/07/2017 at 9:41 AM, herewegoagain said:

Idk, knowing the bay area scene there's an actual band with that name :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Sorry I don't mean to be a downer, but there is a band called The Special Guests and they are based out of the Bay Area

https://thespecialguests.net/about-us 

:lol: 

I concede, that my prediction is probably wrong... It looks like it's just a break week for gilman, no shows are listed this weekend still :(

On 7/16/2017 at 10:26 PM, strangestat said:

Archived