Upcoming Foxboro Hot Tubs show?!

Liam

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

I assumed it would be during this break or why mention it now? How awesome would it be if they opened before Catfish and the Bottlemen on every show this summer? I'll take a 30 minute set I'm not picky, though I know a small club has to be much more fun.

Maybe Billie just felt like mentioning it? Not everything he says has to turn into a thing.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Strychnine. said:

Maybe Billie just felt like mentioning it? Not everything he says has to turn into a thing.

How can he tease us like that, if it turns out it's nothing :lol:?

I seriously think it'll be a show or maybe a song/album. 

I'd be so great to have a show, though I have almost 0 chance of making it for the show, I'm still excited for any of you that gets to go!!

edit: reread the Instagram post, Billie clearly says a show and not new songs.

I'd love a new album with some killer organ on every track like Stop, Drop and Roll!!!

Man, it's been almost 24 hours since the instagram post, and I can't bear the suspense....

16 hours ago, Second favourite son said:

Are FBHT shows normally Idiot Nation exclusive?

Even if it was you could just join IN. Many times you just had to turn up and queue for tickets on the day of the show, not sure if they've sold them online in advance or involved IN before or not but maybe someone else knows?

I do know that the length of time between the show being announced and the show happening has varied, it's been from like 24 hours notice to maybe a week (or longer in the case of that festival they played).

15 hours ago, stories and songs said:

I read this as him being ready to fire up FBHT again, not necessarily talking about a specific show. But I guess that's just me. :lol:

I'm hoping he wouldn't be enough of a little shit to post that unless he's actually planning on doing it though :lol:. There was the infamous time he posted "What's next? I've got you on my mind, England...." after the last show of the mini US tour in 2008 (having always written something about the place they were playing next after each show) and then didn't turn up here for a year and a half. But even that was apparently just because they ended up being ill and out of action after the tour, and they did eventually get to it. I suppose no one should get their hopes up too much until something definite is announced, but they'd better do it anyway :P 

13 hours ago, inthehallwaynow said:

Tubs are amazing but Billie Billie Billie gimme The Network 

You do get Supermodel Robots from FBHT. Not quite a Network show but it's a nice little taste!

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

Even if it was you could just join IN. Many times including when I saw them you just had to turn up and queue for tickets on the day of the show, not sure if they've sold them online in advance or involved IN before or not but maybe someone else knows?

I do know that the length of time between the show being announced and the show happening has varied, it's been from like 24 hours notice to maybe a week (or longer in the case of that festival they played).

I'm hoping he wouldn't be enough of a little shit to post that unless he's actually planning on doing it though :lol:. There was the infamous time he posted "What's next? I've got you on my mind, England...." after the last show of the mini US tour in 2008 (having always written something about the place they were playing next after each show) and then didn't turn up here for a year and a half. But even that was apparently just because they ended up being ill and out of action after the tour, and they did eventually get to it. I suppose no one should get their hopes up too much until something definite is announced, but they'd better do it anyway :P 

As of right now none of the guys are even in the same place as each other, so no point in getting our hopes up for no reason. 

7 minutes ago, Strychnine. said:

As of right now none of the guys are even in the same place as each other, so no point in getting our hopes up for no reason. 

Yeah that's why I said that. But it's not like they've hinted at playing in a specific place (which would really make people get their hopes up and be disappointed if nothing happened) so I don't think it's something to be too concerned about. When it's only a vague hint that it might happen at some point somewhere in the world I don't think it not happening would devastate anyone. 

But I mean, he did post it to make us think they'll do it and make us excited :lol:. Not a good idea to get too carried away but it's fun to get a bit excited about the possibility.

22 minutes ago, crock6000 said:

A sober FBHT show? Who woulda thunk? ;)

Wouldn't be the first time ;) 

and the last one went wall anyway 

2 hours ago, crock6000 said:

A sober FBHT show? Who woulda thunk? ;)

hmmmm, I wonder where it will be?

Get your hopes up!

You would rather Nerwork over FBHT? I love me some Network but Billie goes all out for FB.

The person I was replying to said they would but I wouldn't no! FBHT > everything including Green Day :D 

2 hours ago, Liam said:

Wouldn't be the first time ;) 

and the last one went wall anyway 

Yeah like, I think the festival shows they did were pretty different to a typical FBHT show (day time at a festival is not the correct place for FBHT imo :P) but the night time club show they did looked really great. They've definitely shown that the Rev being drunk isn't an essential ingredient.

Sober Rev >>>> no FBHT

How is that even a debate. 

Edit: plot intensifies. Someone on Tumblr zoomed in on Billie's shirt and:

tumblr_oswkz30qqz1sjhedlo4_500.jpg

Also, Jesse Malin posted this today. I wonder if it can mean something.

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

That must be a sign! Or two, actually! Also, I think it is kind of suspicious that apart from Jason Freese none of the boys has posted anything lately. Yeah okay, maybe this means nothing at all:lol:

4 hours ago, crock6000 said:

Get your hopes up!

Who should get their hopes up, the Americans or the Europeans amongst us? :P

3 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Sober Rev >>>> no FBHT

How is that even a debate. 

RODEO QUEENS!  RODEO QUEENS!  RODEO QUEENS!   

Who cares about the Tubbie losers, I want my Rodeo Queens album, darn it!  

I think now would be a perfect time for Green Day to recharge and rework their sound by doing a side project album.  Whether it's the Tubbies, the Queens or something of the masked variety.  

Rev Rad was KIND OF like American Idiot, so now is time to do something a bit different and figure out where to go from there.   I guess the Tubbies are the bands favorite one to do and I see why.   I'd love to see a Tubbies album where they progress with their sound, perhaps doing something totally different.   

The Tubbies makes a concept album with Lady Cobra or her band perhaps? 

The Tubbies team up with Shinedown or Stone Sour?  

:)

2 hours ago, Too Dumb to Die(s) said:

3d5.gif

4 hours ago, MMwhatsername said:

That must be a sign! Or two, actually! Also, I think it is kind of suspicious that apart from Jason Freese none of the boys has posted anything lately. Yeah okay, maybe this means nothing at all:lol:

Who should get their hopes up, the Americans or the Europeans amongst us? :P

Trust me, I'm a prophet :P

However, it seems to be too much of a coincidence.

How about all of us? Let's freak out just in case! :lol:

4 hours ago, Too Dumb to Die(s) said:

RODEO QUEENS!  RODEO QUEENS!  RODEO QUEENS!   

Who cares about the Tubbie losers, I want my Rodeo Queens album, darn it!  

I think now would be a perfect time for Green Day to recharge and rework their sound by doing a side project album.  Whether it's the Tubbies, the Queens or something of the masked variety.  

Rev Rad was KIND OF like American Idiot, so now is time to do something a bit different and figure out where to go from there.   I guess the Tubbies are the bands favorite one to do and I see why.   I'd love to see a Tubbies album where they progress with their sound, perhaps doing something totally different.   

The Tubbies team up with Shinedown or Stone Sour?  

:)

YES! YES! YES! I loved the one song they did and I'm sorry nothing more came out of it.

I agree, another Tubbies or other side project album would be awesome. A couple more tubbies shows would be great though if they aren't planning anything else.

The Tubbies and Lady Cobra? Or Shinedown? These are both interesting choices :P

So Mike really seems to be still in Spain ... or not. #seeyouallsoon? :ninja:

1 hour ago, Tubbie Head said:

3d5.gif

Lady Cobra kills Whatshername after finding out how she hurt Jimmy.  She and Jimmy run away together and become big record company executives, but Jimmy falls for another girl named Adrienne.  Jimmy eventually becomes the president of the united states, and gets divorced because of an unrelated issue.  He realizes that a random person named Juan Wheaton is actually the American Idiot.   

Roll credits.   

lol.

Not that it will happen but I did notice they have a two day break before the Wrigley show. :ninja:

30 minutes ago, Too Dumb to Die(s) said:

Lady Cobra kills Whatshername after finding out how she hurt Jimmy.  She and Jimmy run away together and become big record company executives, but Jimmy falls for another girl named Adrienne.  Jimmy eventually becomes the president of the united states, and gets divorced because of an unrelated issue.  He realizes that a random person named Juan Wheaton is actually the American Idiot.   

Roll credits.   

lol.

:o

hahaha

40 minutes ago, Tubbie Head said:

Are they trying to confuse everyone? :lol: Seems to be working.

They might be doing it on purpose. Or maybe, they are taking a break first and the FBHT show(s) will precede the GD tour. Makes sense. 

8 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

They might be doing it on purpose. Or maybe, they are taking a break first and the FBHT show(s) will precede the GD tour. Makes sense. 

This is what I think. Everyone is having their extended vacations and they could meet up at the end of the week, next week etc. and suddenly announce a show. Doesn't matter where they all are right now, but I believe it will happen this month.

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

This is what I think. Everyone is having their extended vacations and they could meet up at the end of the week, next week etc. and suddenly announce a show. Doesn't matter where they all are right now, but I believe it will happen this month.

Yes, it seems logical. Vacations first and then a couple fbht shows as a warm-up before the tour. They can announce in on short notice so the silence and their current locations don't have to mean anything. 

For speculation purposes: Sara & Tré both posted a sunset on their ig stories roughly an hour ago meaning they can't be on US time. My guess too would be they're all having a bit of a break first thing after the tour. Billie's just being a tease/getting excited/ahead of himself (don't we all).

9 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

For speculation purposes: Sara & Tré both posted a sunset on their ig stories roughly an hour ago meaning they can't be on US time. My guess too would be they're all having a bit of a break first thing after the tour. Billie's just being a tease/getting excited/ahead of himself (don't we all).

That's it. Plus Billie is kinda notorious for being a tease and/or making false announcements so anything may happen :P 

3 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

That's most likely it. Hope they enjoy their time off! 

Archived