Upcoming Foxboro Hot Tubs show?!

Liam

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

To be excited or not to be excited? :P

Looks like they got moving, so the only place that seems unlikely is Spain. I say 95% it's the US (because it's always the US), 5% Scotland. 

Also, some positive publicity coming, yay! 

It better not be Scotland I'm back in England and no way I can drop life that quick to get there! Yorkshire would be perfect guys :wub:

im going to say it's def US. I'd imagine somewhere near home, I think they've probs had enough of Europes crap and want to feel love again :cry:

This is so exciting! I wonder if this was planned or spontaneous, like they thought that they need to do some fun stuff after the last bit of the European tour turned out so sad...

ok part of me wants it in NY and part of me doesn't. I am so busy right now, I don't knwo that I can make it. So, if it is in CA, I won't feel bad about probably not being able to go, but if it is in NY I would have to try. So conflicted. 

Even if it was in my backyard I probably wouln't be able to get in because these are usually IN only amirite :lol:

I really hope they do one in NYC! I was too young to go the first times around (all their shows were 21+), but now I'm 23 and soooo ready. :)

I know I'm not attending but I'm so excited about this. Can't wait for the thread to follow all the details and have fun with all of you!

AHHH TUBBIES. HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!:dance:

I agree with those who are saying they could use an emotional boost right now and some fan love and a Tubbies show would be just the thing. This is definitely happening. My guess is Cali but who knows. What great news, we were just wondering if they were ever going to do FHT shows again. So happy!

I never had the chance to see the Foxboro. As far as I know, the band never played in Montréal or near by. (Unless they did and I never heard about it.) If someone search me, I will be crying in a corner of my bedroom because I'm sure I will not see the band this time again. :cry:

Brit just posted a pic of Mike and her still in Spain but they could still do something fairly soon?  I would take a Tubbies show to make up for Glasgow if the Green Day machine is too busy lol, not holding my breath though.  :D Quite agree they will be hoping for some love after all the grief.

1 hour ago, Lauren said:

I really hope they do one in NYC! I was too young to go the first times around (all their shows were 21+), but now I'm 23 and soooo ready. :)

I wasn't able to go previously due to an age issue as well (don't remember if it was 18+ or 21+-i was underage regardless), but if they are 21+ and before mid-November, and in NYC, I'm gonna be pissed. 

Nonetheless, I don't think the excitement has gone anywhere despite the news coming in hours ago.

Are FBHT shows normally Idiot Nation exclusive?

I thought show will be in couple of days, but since Mike and Britt are in Spain, I'm not sure :ermm: So either they're just planning show sometime in the future or they'll play somewhere in the Europe. Jeff and Jason Freese are at home, but actually we have no clue when it comes to the rest of the band. It's Green Day, we should expect something unexpected :lol:

14 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

Are FBHT shows normally Idiot Nation exclusive?

No. I don't remember any that were. They just announce it very close to the time they're performing so that it doesn't get too crowded (but it still does) hahah

Is it not possible to tag your photo in a location, without actually being there? Or that Britt is in Spain still but not Mike..they do seem to do their own things more than the other couples (if that makes sense, not in a negative way)

i guess it's also possible the guys are still in Europe, but just not Jason/Jeff

14 minutes ago, JellyTime said:

I thought show will be in couple of days, but since Mike and Britt are in Spain, I'm not sure :ermm: So either they're just planning show sometime in the future or they'll play somewhere in the Europe. Jeff and Jason Freese are at home, but actually we have no clue when it comes to the rest of the band. It's Green Day, we should expect something unexpected :lol:

If they're really in Spain they should just get their asses in Portugal to make up for no GD date this tour! 

I kid of course! They don't owe us anything and there's no way in hell they would come here for a Tubbies show.

Plus that picture could have been taken a few days ago and only posted now.

It's almost a cert for the USA , but it would be nice for Scotland to be chosen , ( and they did say "we will be back asap " :D

If they do Glasgow now I'll cry! I was thinking it was possible the day they cancelled..but dismissed it as it's been years/sobriety etc

Aaahhhh!!!!  I'm being selfish here, but I hope it's in Oakland right around when they have their Coliseum show since I'll be there then.  But this is fantastic news no matter what!!!

I read this as him being ready to fire up FBHT again, not necessarily talking about a specific show. But I guess that's just me. :lol:

55 minutes ago, Ceitko said:

Is it not possible to tag your photo in a location, without actually being there? Or that Britt is in Spain still but not Mike..they do seem to do their own things more than the other couples (if that makes sense, not in a negative way)

It is possible to tag a location without being there. So the photo is not a proof that they're still there, they have posted photos of places they had already left before. Maybe they're teasing us on purpose just to keep the speculation going :P Though I'd be thrilled for a FBHT show in Europe of course, but I'm pretty damn sure I won't be able to make it because of work :(

I can't really get excited because chances are they'll play Cali or NYC. It'll be cool for anyone who goes though!

22 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

I read this as him being ready to fire up FBHT again, not necessarily talking about a specific show. But I guess that's just me. :lol:

I thought of that too. Billie has an infamous history of teasing that never lead to anything so I always rather take him with a grain of salt :lol:. But I doubt he'd be this specific if he didn't actually mean it.

Archived