Rare Dookie Casette (from '94) w/ Alternate Cover Art?

martinjpolakgwf

Heyo guys, I've got a question.

My gf got her hands on this Dookie casette from 1994 (so nope, it's not a reissue and it's not from that recent boom box w/ tapes thingy Green Day were selling on their page), and the first thing i noticed was its cover art that is different to the recent-era casette versions.

Is this just an early version with an alternate cover art or is this some rare stuff?

Thank you so much for your answers!

PICTURE:

https://ibb.co/nQn4v5

52 minutes ago, martinjpolakgwf said:

bumping this one up ^^

No need to bump on this site unless the post is days old :P 

Can you post pictures of the spine, inside of the j-card, and both sides of the tape? That will help figure out what this is. I can't find this version of the tape on Discogs, but I know I've seen it before somewhere

I'd have to guess it's a bootleg cause those are all bits of art and photos from inside the dookie booklet

9 hours ago, Todd said:

No need to bump on this site unless the post is days old :P 

Can you post pictures of the spine, inside of the j-card, and both sides of the tape? That will help figure out what this is. I can't find this version of the tape on Discogs, but I know I've seen it before somewhere

Sure thing, sorry though! Will post them around evening or so! :)

Yeah it looks like a bootleg, but that's still a pretty sweet find! 

I think it'd be considered a counterfiet not a bootleg. Actually itd be considered a pirated tape because the art is different. Just sayin

Archived