Second favourite son

2017/11/10 - Velez Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Yes! I'm obviously not going, but I'm happy for all Green Day fans from Argentina! Also, there's a great fan community for that country (and in South America in general). I remember they did some really cool stuff (like video edits, DVD and other DIY stuff) back in 2010...

• Like 1

The most beautiful notice of this year. I can't wait for November to see my favorite band again.

• Like 1

sabéeeeee :toocool: Ya solicité la tarjeta del banco frances para poder comprarlas rápido.

Me encanta que los precios sean dentro de todo accesibles (en comparación con otros shows internacionales) y que no haya campo vip :D 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dai. said:

sabéeeeee :toocool: Ya solicité la tarjeta del banco frances para poder comprarlas rápido.

Me encanta que los precios sean dentro de todo accesibles (en comparación con otros shows internacionales) y que no haya campo vip :D 

Que suerte, yo tengo que esperar hasta el 3 de Julio para poder comprar las entradas. Coincido con lo de los precios, se me hace que las entradas se van a agotar bastante rápido.

8 minutes ago, XXXNoOneKnowsXXX said:

Que suerte, yo tengo que esperar hasta el 3 de Julio para poder comprar las entradas. Coincido con lo de los precios, se me hace que las entradas se van a agotar bastante rápido.

Pidiendo la tarjeta del bbva desde la página, la tenés gratis por dos años.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dai. said:

Pidiendo la tarjeta del bbva desde la página, la tenés gratis por dos años.

Me dijeron hace dos semanas en el banco que la tarjeta demora en llegar casi un mes. No llegaria a la preventa considerando que faltan menos de 2 semanas :( 

9 minutes ago, Lau-XtP said:

Me dijeron hace dos semanas en el banco que la tarjeta demora en llegar casi un mes. No llegaria a la preventa considerando que faltan menos de 2 semanas :( 

Mmmm, cuando terminé de llenar todos los datos y eso decía que este viernes ya me la traen. Vamo a ve'

Hey just a request to please stick to English when you post in the tour threads. I know that obviously most of you guys going to the show speak Spanish but that way everyone who wants to follow the threads can understand them, thanks.

Edit: We reconsidered and decided to allow Spanish in these threads so ignore this :P 

what the fuck. Is this like a new rule? Because I know I've seen plenty of tour threads where people were using their own languages.

On 2017-6-20 at 3:44 PM, Hermione said:

Hey just a request to please stick to English when you post in the tour threads. I know that obviously most of you guys going to the show speak Spanish but that way everyone who wants to follow the threads can understand them, thanks.

Sure, we were jus talking about the pre-sale for national credit cards, hahaha

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dai. said:

what the fuck. Is this like a new rule? Because I know I've seen plenty of tour threads where people were using their own languages.

There's a general rule to stick to English on the forum but I guess it might not have always been enforced here since we don't always read every tour thread. Since we noticed non English convos going on in a couple of these new ones we were talking about it and decided it would be best to enforce the rule because there's quite a lot of people who like to follow these threads even if they're not going to the show/don't speak the language of the country the show's in.

I know there's not much to miss at this point :lol:, but thought I'd give a reminder at the start rather than let it carry on and then ask people to switch to English at some random point.

11 hours ago, Hermione said:

There's a general rule to stick to English on the forum but I guess it might not have always been enforced here since we don't always read every tour thread. Since we noticed non English convos going on in a couple of these new ones we were talking about it and decided it would be best to enforce the rule because there's quite a lot of people who like to follow these threads even if they're not going to the show/don't speak the language of the country the show's in.

I know there's not much to miss at this point :lol:, but thought I'd give a reminder at the start rather than let it carry on and then ask people to switch to English at some random point.

Fair enough 267.png

On 20/6/2017 at 3:44 PM, Hermione said:

In the 2010 thread, we were able to speak spanish...

35 pages in english and/or spanish, with admins and moderator posting with no advice about only english forum.

On 19/6/2017 at 4:28 PM, Dai. said:

campo or platea?

@Hermione

Yeah, I'm afraid you're turning down one of the largest Green Day fan communities they've (still) got! Better not do that...

It's always been in the guidelines to post in English. It's nothing to do with turning down a community, it's just so everyone can read the threads. I don't know about 7 years ago and like I said I know it isn't always enforced (one reason being we don't always read every thread). But this came up for discussion and the team agreed that since people from all round the world like to follow the tour threads right now it would be best to stick to that rule here, and mention it early on so we're not asking people to suddenly switch to English at a random point.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Hermione said:

It's always been in the guidelines to post in English. It's nothing to do with turning down a community, it's just so everyone can read the threads. I don't know about 7 years ago and like I said I know it isn't always enforced (one reason being we don't always read every thread). But this came up for discussion and the team agreed that since people from all round the world like to follow the tour threads right now it would be best to stick to that rule here, and mention it early on so we're not asking people to suddenly switch to English at a random point.

Yeah I see, I still hope people will frequent this thread, even if they have to speak English.

Just now, MillenniumFan said:

Yeah I see, I still hope people will frequent this thread, even if they have to speak English.

Yeah I really don't want to put anyone off visiting here. I assume if someone's visiting an English language based forum they're not going to find it unreasonable to read/write in English so I hope it doesn't.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, gd86arg said:

campo or platea?

Campo, of course!! I'm getting my tickets today :D 

Finally i have my ticket :dance:

Spoiler

35B78127A.jpg

• Like 1

• Like 2

Que poquito que falta!!! :woot:  Mi concubino y yo vamos desde Rosario, qué onda los demás??

On 19/10/2017 at 6:21 PM, Dai. said:

Que poquito que falta!!! :woot:  Mi concubino y yo vamos desde Rosario, qué onda los demás??

Yo llego el viernes 7:45am a Retiro. Daaaa no puedo más de la ansiedad! Encima esta vez no puedo ir a Chile ni a Brasil, pero el 11 en el Personal Fest toca Paramore, así que aprovecho el viaje y en el mismo finde vuelvo a ver a mis bandas preferidas casi juntas xD

It appears that Buenos Aires is only 2 hours ahead of Eastern time in the US.
I know this show is still a couple of days away, but it doesn't seem like there will be time changes before then.

So here are the time conversions:

Doors Open at 4pm local time/2pm Eastern time/11am Pacific Time/7pm UTC|GMT time

Show is at 9pm local time/7pm Eastern Time/4pm Pacific Time/Midnight UTC|GMT time