Revolution Radio music video launches today

Wamasa

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ...And Justice For None said:

Wait, that game came out like 4 years ago.. do you mean Origins?

I mean that AC4 wasn't an assassin's creed game, it was a pirate game that was great with some AC stuff shuffled in because Ubisoft doesn't have the balls to release a new IP without testing it in an already popular series. 

Thank God I can blend out the comment section on my app. I don't want these shitty spammers ruining everything... The stuff they write... Jeez

15 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

South Park got a release date, guess what came with it? pre-order bonuses. Yay. It didn't even say what the fuck it was, just that it involved that towel that talks. Whacky, right?!?! A TALKING TOWEL! HAHA! Jesus christ, my blood pressure can't take this bloated 70 hour advertisement every year.

Don't mess with Towelie, man.

Spoiler

Just now, Stefano Bras said:

Don't mess with Towelie, man.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm talking about trying to make me spend my money before the game is out, an industry standard that has made me hate the industry 

1 minute ago, Sarcasm said:

I'm talking about trying to make me spend my money before the game is out, an industry standard that has made me hate the industry 

I know, dude. I agree ahahah.

Can someone post the video on here if possible? Because I have no idea where or what that site is.  

7 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

Can someone post the video on here if possible? Because I have no idea where or what that site is.  

I'm pretty sure it'll be on this: https://www.youtube.com/user/E3

16 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

I feel like it's gonna be uploaded on YouTube right away too, just like Bang Bang was released simultaneously on the radio, Spotify and Facebook. SFS posted a link on the first page though!

Apparently Sony posted an hour ago that they would start in two hours, meaning one hour earlier than on schedule. They either made a mistake, or they actually start an hour early and take more time than originally planned or they end their conference earlier, which means Green Day's music video will be premiered earlier as well. They haven't tweeted anything though...

5 hours ago, Second favourite son said:

id reckon it'll be this channel that shows it.

↑↑↑↑

That's the link you need, guys

2 minutes ago, Exdarken said:

Can someone tell me how much time left  ? I'm not from USA

3 1/2 hours

5 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

are you sure

Its not going to be there. its not full coverage

Still can't believe it was directed by Billie, Mike and Tre. See what they came up with! 

16 minutes ago, ...And Justice For None said:

Its not going to be there. its not full coverage

22 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

are you sure

It's definitely going to be streamed on the link I just posted. I heard them say it a few moments ago.

Well this is interesting! I am hoping for an announcement of Remastered Green Day Rockband with Trilogy and RevRad songs!!! Maybe this time with a bundle. Maybe the Back and White flag guitar controller and Cookies and Cream drum set! One can wish lol. 

30 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

It's definitely going to be streamed on the link I just posted. I heard them say it a few moments ago.

This one? https://m.twitch.tv/twitch

I just wanna make sure..

Just now, ...And Justice For None said:

yup

Excellent.. Thank you for confirming :D

Just now, belinda jane said:

Excellent.. Thank you for confirming :D

Yeah, you can see it at the side bar thingy :)

28 minutes ago, Jake69 said:

Calling it now, the video is going to have some type of edgy anti-Trump imagery in it

I hope not?..it will make music video less enjoyable. I know Billie and boys went to express opinion about Trump but enough is enough!

I want to see beautiful and emotional feel just like the Still Breathing MV

59 minutes ago, Jake69 said:

Calling it now, the video is going to have some type of edgy anti-Trump imagery in it

You make that sound like a bad thing :lol:

26 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

I want to see beautiful and emotional feel just like the Still Breathing MV

I think I disliked that video so much that I blocked it out and forgot it existed.

Hopefully this changes the track record of music videos for this album. With the exception of the revrad lyric videos, I feel like there hasn't been any good ones (or any at all - I can't remember) since 21st century breakdown.

Archived