Revolution Radio music video launches today

Wamasa

So, I was watching E3 at Twitch just a few minutes ago and the schedule says "Green Day Music Video" at 8:00 PM (not sure what the timezone is)

Took a screenshot as proof

Edit: btw, long time lurker, first time topic creator. as i'm working atm I couldn't read the rules on creating such a post. just tell me if anything is wrong and I'll do as you wish

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Schlappy said:

At E3? That is so random

100% agreed. I was kinda shocked when I read it and was like "why are they playing any Green Day music videos at E3???" then I realized theres Revolution Radio music video yet to be released.... don't think they will play "Still Breathing" or anything else but a new music video

Hm, I wonder why they decided to announce it at E3? :ermm: Unless the music video is an announcement trailer for a new game. :lol: 

4 hours ago, 21guns&novacaine said:

Hm, I wonder why they decided to announce it at E3? :ermm: Unless the music video is an announcement trailer for a new game. :lol: 

Don't really think its about any games as it's after every conference of the day (right after Sony's conference).

So...

4 hours ago, Second favourite son said:

Confirmed

yay! :D

E3 is kind of a weird place, but finally! Can't wait to see it :D 

This may be a stupid question but how would i watch this live tonight? 

I have no idea how to get there - never been on Twitch before :lol: I mean, of course, I know how to get on the platform but how do I know where the video can be seen at 8pm? 

Watch it end up being a Rock Band Green Day 2 trailer !!!!!

I actually wouldn't mind that (give me the multitrax)

Finally, a video for Rev Rad:lol: 

Shit, 8PM PT is 4AM tomorrow UK time :(. Here's some time zone conversions.

8PM PT= 11PM EST

10pm CDT

4AM BST

5AM CEST

6AM EEST

It was only a 6 month wait :D I'm wondering, why the fuck at the E3 though, what on earth has Green Day to do with gaming? Because of the broader reach of the E3? I mean, the event is practically trending everywhere. It still seems so random.

Looks like I'll be up until 5am for this again. Thanks Green Day for fucking up my schedule again. :lol: 

Promote on a gaming channel? Huh?

*thinks back to green day angry birds*

Okay fine.

Great that we'epre finally getting the video after waiting so long.  The question is whether I should get up at/stay awake til 4am or catch it on YouTube whenever it's there.  I think I'll probably be watching at 4 even if that isn't the wisest idea...

6 minutes ago, melissi_unicorn said:

I have no idea how to get there - never been on Twitch before :lol: I mean, of course, I know how to get on the platform but how do I know where the video can be seen at 8pm? 

I imagine the band will tweet a link closer to the time, but I reckon it'll be this channel that shows it.

3 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

Great that we'epre finally getting the video after waiting so long.  The question is whether I should get up at/stay awake til 4am or catch it on YouTube whenever it's there.  I think I'll probably be watching at 4 even if that isn't the wisest idea...

I'm gonna stay up for this just so I can figure out what the fuck is going on and if there will be a ~special announcement~ :D 

Okay @Jenn. came up with this but since she's NOT HERE RIGHT NOW, I'll just say it myself: What if the music video is animated like a game and that's the reason it took this long? It would make sense in the E3 context.

Interesting, E3 is an odd place to debut it, but I guess it's better than just tweeting a youtube link to existing fans. Straight after Sony too, should be a good size audience online.

4 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I am probably asking a dumb question, but what is twitch?

A social media platform gamers can use to livestream for people who want to watch other people play. I watched a Life Is Strange stream once, but that's it, I don't really know how it works. Events like the E3 and others are being broadcasted there too, I guess it works just like a YouTube livestream.

Praise the lord..but Twitch?..that is for App games..I didn't know for music video.

anyways..I hope someone will posted new RevRad video on here or on Youtube..:runaround:

Archived