Original Version of "Geek Stink Breath" by Pinhead Gunpowder

Todd

Todd this is just pure awesome! Words cannot descride how thankful I am for this!

On 31.5.2017 at 1:02 PM, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

I'd kill to attend a PHGP show but I'm starting to think that'll never happen after seeing an interview with Aaron from a few months ago where he talked about the band he's been in for over 25 years now and how they still play together but only for themselves and they start a song and yell to each other "this one's for you". Unfortunately I don't think the band will be playing for anyone but themselves any time soon :(

Can you send a link to that interview?

Edit:
Forgot to ask, was Jason on this show? I think it's him. Is there any recording with Mike (Sarah)?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Hermione said:

The point is there's just no reason to be so rude and aggressive. Disagree and put forward an argument for this not being original or whatever, that's fine, but there was no reason not to be civil about it. I ask that if you or anyone else wants to carry on discussing this song please do it in a civil manner.

Crock being a dick? What a surpirse

42 minutes ago, T@l said:

Todd this is just pure awesome! Words cannot descride how thankful I am for this!

This is a really long interview but the part where Aaron specifically mentions PHGP is at about 1hr 3mins in when asked about what defining moment got him most fired up about punk. Enjoy. 

45 minutes ago, JoeFrusciante said:

Crock being a dick? What a surpirse

No need to carry it on with more uncivil comments, it's done with now.

4 hours ago, T@l said:

Edit:
Forgot to ask, was Jason on this show? I think it's him. Is there any recording with Mike (Sarah)?

This show has Jason. PHGP only played two shows with Sarah, both were in 1992. No recordings have surfaced. One of the shows was with Rancid and The Gr'Ups, an all-star lineup. It'd be awesome if a full recording of that show surfaced with all the bands! 

I never realized how Pinhead Gunpowder-y that song sounded until now.    Huh.   

• 2 weeks later...

Archived