21 Guns - RevRed Tour

Tom10

Hey. 

did Green day perform 21 Guns in the new tour? i didnt found in youtube anything about it.

it very strange cuz it one of their most famous song.

I don't think they did. It wasn't on any of the setlists that I've seen. I don't think they've played it live since around 2010.

They can only play so many songs. I believe 21 Guns and Boulevard of broken dreams are similar in tempo and sound so they have chosen the more popular of the 2 to play.

Btw, since you're new I just thought I'd tell you. If you have a quick question, it's best to post in this thread rather than start a new thread just to ask a question

If you have questions regarding the tour setlist, you can also use this thread

11 hours ago, MysticManiac said:

Btw, since you're new I just thought I'd tell you. If you have a quick question, it's best to post in this thread rather than start a new thread just to ask a question

If you have questions regarding the tour setlist, you can also use this thread

ok. thanks.

• Second favourite son locked this topic

3 hours ago, Tom10 said:

Hey. 

did Green day perform 21 Guns in the new tour? i didnt found in youtube anything about it.

it very strange cuz it one of their most famous song.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Since this is a question which has already been answered I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

As @MysticManiac said, a one-off quick question is usually better off being posted in the Green Day Q&A thread, or in an existing thread for that topic.  Since you're new, it may be helpful for you to have a read over the forum guidelines and the Welcome to Paradise forum to familiarise yourself with all things GDC.

Also @Tom10, on the music section on GDA, you can go into each song's page and it will give you a count of how many times a song has been played live.

cVMghznl.png

You can click on "152 times(s)" and it will bring you to a list of shows it has been played at.

n7nuQzsl.png

Archived