RevRad Tour Pro-Shot Video/Audio

MillenniumFan

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I know that whining over the fact that we never got a live DVD of this era has gotten kind of old... but yes, I'm still whining.

I just don't understand why they were so strict about live-footage this era (we almost got nothing from the festivals) when there's obviously no reason for it. Hell, they weren't even featured in the short highlights of the Hyde Park shows on TV! Other bands have made live DVDs out of their Hyde Park performances because it is a kind of epic location (The Who, The Rolling Stones). I always thought that they were so strict because we would finally get a docu and/or concert movie.

As much as I love God's Favorite Band and the cool artwork and merch it came with, a live album/DVD would have been the better decision to show the world - and not only us devoted fans - that they are the greatest live band out there.

4 hours ago, Thatsername said:

I know that whining over the fact that we never got a live DVD of this era has gotten kind of old... but yes, I'm still whining.

I just don't understand why they were so strict about live-footage this era (we almost got nothing from the festivals) when there's obviously no reason for it. Hell, they weren't even featured in the short highlights of the Hyde Park shows on TV! Other bands have made live DVDs out of their Hyde Park performances because it is a kind of epic location (The Who, The Rolling Stones). I always thought that they were so strict because we would finally get a docu and/or concert movie.

As much as I love God's Favorite Band and the cool artwork and merch it came with, a live album/DVD would have been the better decision to show the world - and not only us devoted fans - that they are the greatest live band out there.

Couldn't agree with you more! The pure love and joy from both fans and the boys themselves was so strong this tour and should've been captured and put on DVD. There were so many good songs played that weren't on any previous DVD too, and of course the amazing ones from RevRad. I keep hoping they'll surprise us although I know it most likely won't happen. 

Archived