Green Day on GMA May 19th

Jean

I work in Manhattan and my co-worker told me that he saw Mike Dirnt walking south on Broadway around 30 min ago. I know this doesn't help anyone but I needed to share it somewhere! I wish I saw it for myself.

Maybe there will be a secret show...or maybe the guys will just enjoy a night off.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, AimieeSmith said:

Best SB Live video. ever

Billie's has new IG photo on his Profiler..Early Green Day's boys in b/Write.

Wow they were so good! I love the Youngblood performance. And they all look on point too, Tre's hair is epic.

And also, this disproves all the theories about Tré being bored, I mean look at how happy and entertained he looked, it was so much fun to watch. 

40 minutes ago, MilleniumFan said:

And also, this disproves all the theories about Tré being bored, I mean look at how happy and entertained he looked, it was so much fun to watch. 

I really don't think Tre were bored from some of these new clip from GMA maybe he getting older and acting more mature and being entertained at same time compare to last GMA appearance

i love that clip of Billie,Tre and Mike  Boys doing David Hassleshoff in impression funny as helll

Did they do any songs that weren't broadcast?

Also, I love Billie's outfit! Rocking the red shirt and black vest :wub:

Man did I have an amazing day! I got there around 3am and there was like 100 people in front of me. At around 6:15 we got let in and I got barricade on the side in the back. There was an empty section that they were moving some kids to and just some random people too and the security guy asked if I was by myself and I said "yes" so he goes "oh you've been calm you can go too" so I was barricade on the end of the stage on Jason's side! I also ended up on TV! The blonde girl in the middle with the purple is me! And then later I got to meet my other favorite singer!

18622242_10211173562227185_4554604132564

I was watching the Youngblood performance and couldn't stop smiling when Billie was jumping around :wub:

On 5/21/2017 at 5:43 AM, desertrose said:

who is GIA? ..and why she is doing standing front with Billie and Tre?..

I would die if I am standing in front of Billie and Tre..(but you don't want to heard about that!):dance:

40 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

some pics from GMA

He's pointing at you, Val ;)

52 minutes ago, belinda jane said:

He's pointing at you, Val ;)

haha.  They are sadly not my photos, though I found out they didn't stop anyone from bringing in camera's so I could have gotten some shots

There was also a dude who had a sign that said "Mike, Tre, and Billie; let's hang out" and had his phone number at the bottom. Apparently Mike or Tre noticed and pointed/gestured with a laugh/smile like "good going dude" (But the comic and probably the PAs/Stage Managers told him to try and cover the number before filming started) 

It's funny I wasn't watching when it aired, I was recording it, and my mom text me to tell me they were on. She also said she liked Billie's new choppers :lol: 

I think we should gloat just a little bit that Florida Georgia Line is the guest on GMA this morning and they are only trending on Twitter at 16. Green Day was trending at 3 at one point and stayed above 5 most of the morning last Friday. Who says they're irrelevant?

Archived