UPDATE: the next version of the book will include new stories and fanart! My Rage My Love My Life is a documentary about the Green Day fan community. It started out as photos of my experiences on tour. When I exhibited the work, I included a book of fan experiences from around the world, called We Are Revolution Radio. It quickly became the best part of the project. The stories everyone shared were the very embodiment of what Green Day is. I believe our love and dedication deserves to be shared with the band - and within and beyond our fandom. So I'm making the second (and final) volume of We Are Revolution Radio. I want YOU, yes you, to submit your stories or fanart. You can submit by: GDC by PM or in this thread Instagram by DM or tagging #MyRageMyLoveMyLife Tumblr at myragemylovemylife.tumblr.com/submit Email at mariagloriaharvey.com/contact Story guidelines: What to write about: your story can be anything that communicates what Green Day means to you. It could be about seeing them live, getting on stage, or just loving their music. Maybe you met your partner or friend through them, or feel they saved your life. It doesn't matter whether you've seen them live or not - plenty of others in the book haven't. Minimum word limit: 500 words Maximum word limit: 5,000 words What if my English is bad? Don't worry. All stories will be edited for the purposes of presentation, so it really doesn't matter. Other languages: if it's easier for you to write in French, Spanish or Portuguese, please do and it can be translated. Photo guidelines: Photos should accompany a story. You can submit any of your own photos, of any quality, of shows, travelling to shows and lining up, tattoos, meeting the band, merch or anything else related. To submit photos you didn’t take, eg. professional barrier photos or pictures of you on stage, you can print them out and photograph the printed pictures. Here’s an example. Please DON'T submit photos you don’t have the rights to use. This includes professional barrier photos or tour promo videos. See step above if you'd like to use these. Fanart guidelines: Your fanart submission can be art you’ve already made, or art you make specifically to show in the book. As long as it’s Green Day related, submit it! If you’re not submitting a story, please write a short blurb (100-500 words) about your art. Don’t worry about how good you are. This is about what Green Day means to us, not being a professional artist or writer. If you have any questions, just ask in the thread or PM me! The final deadline is DECEMBER 31ST, 2018. This is the FINAL version I will publish and your last chance at being part of it. I strongly encourage you to submit before December 31st, because if you don't, you'll probably forget. I cannot wait to give this book to the band on the next tour. Here's my promise I will - I'm way too proud of it not to! But most of all, I can't wait to see what else you have to show me, and to share that with the world. These are just a few of the great stories part of the book so far. (Soz about the watermarks, I just want to protect the stories people have trusted me with) Follow My Rage My Love My Life: tumblr / Instagram / my website Original post: