Mike Dirnt to participate at Bottlerock Napa Valley's Williams-Sonoma Culinary Stage 2017

desertrose

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they do something more enjoyable to watch than hacking up a fish this time :P 

Edit: Just going to add the year to the title since it's exactly the same as last year's thread

I'm confused, are they performing? If yes, why just the two of them?

5 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

a culinary stage isn't a stage for music, they're gonna cook.

8 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

They'll cook. Or rather pose with food like the last time :lol:

Just now, Sarcasm said:

a culinary stage isn't a stage for music, they're gonna cook.

what the shit!!!! that's the best thing ever!!!

Here's last year's thread, in case anyone's wondering what sort of stuff they'll get up to: 

I wonder which chef they'll be paired with this time.  Morimoto or Martha Stewart would be my top picks.

The schedule has been announced on the app.  Mike and Tré will be on stage on Saturday May 27th from 5:30-6:00pm, cooking with José Andrés.  Haven't seen any info on what they'll be cooking yet, though he is apparently well known for tapas.

He also did this :lol::

this should be another great year at Bottlerock.  Saw them last year. the culinary stage is fun.  All the celebrities are great.  Tre and Mike were hilarious last year.  I am going to Bottle Rock again this year.  Can't wait.

• 4 weeks later...

A generous connection at the festival gave me a free VIP pass. Hoping I can run into Mike and Tre and get a picture or something. :)

Had forgotten about this, so maybe we get some new pics this weekend!  Good to whet our appetites before the tour kicks off again!

On 01/05/2017 at 10:40 AM, Second favourite son said:

The schedule has been announced on the app.  Mike and Tré will be on stage on Saturday May 27th from 5:30-6:00pm, cooking with José Andrés.  Haven't seen any info on what they'll be cooking yet, though he is apparently well known for tapas.

He also did this :lol::

This could be a dangerous combination with Tre Cool :lol:

Looks like Tré might not be there :ermm:  The schedule's changed, and instead of showing Mike and Tré with José Andrés it says it will be Mike Dirnt, Robert Trujillo and Stefan Lessard accompanying him.  Can't find any info on why Tré isn't doing it anymore, but at least the lineup of three well known bassists makes sense and is pretty cool.

It would have been fun to watch with Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool  cooking.... I imagine they can come up with some really tasty treats for us to dream about making ourselves....

Anyone up for green spaghetti on top of  meatloaf style meatballs?

Sara showed them in the car on a road trip. Thought that meant they were going to this. But I guess they could be going anywhere.

I was really looking forward to what they'd be cooking together and their antics.

Oh well.  Seeing just Mike will be fine too.

According to the schedule, Mike will be the only one there Saturday 5:30 to 6:00

Archived