Next Single

Boulevard of Brexit Dreams

Does anyone have any idea about what the next single will be, on when it will be released? Or even if there will be any ore singles from RevRad?

It's been 5 months now since Still Breathing was released, i do hope they'll release another one!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

revrad is the next single, they just forgot to promote it

classic green day

2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Do you know when it will come out?

Just now, Boulevard of Brexit Dreams said:

i think that all we know is that before New Year's Eve Billie said they're working on a music video.

6 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

i think that all we know is that before New Year's Eve Billie said they're working on a music video.

Oh ok, i hope it's soon. Is the promotion of Green Day songs bad? IF so, why do you think this is?

24 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I'm still waiting for them to promote Still Breathing

Just gave a listen to ed sheerans new album. Ive never listened to any of his songs, but i must admit that hes good. Green day needs to step up. Revrad is so average for Green day. Its good but nothing more. Just typical Green day with typical song structure. We need something really revolutionary! Waiting for the next album. 

Typical song structures???  There is nothing dramatically different, but there is definitely different things they did on REv Rad.  I don't remember them using octaves as much as they did and they used alotl of picking patterns.  I really wouldn't call Rev Rad a typical green day song structure album.

1 hour ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Typical song structures???  There is nothing dramatically different, but there is definitely different things they did on REv Rad.  I don't remember them using octaves as much as they did and they used alotl of picking patterns.  I really wouldn't call Rev Rad a typical green day song structure album.

The songs that outstand are bang bang, forever now and still breathing. I love the album, but Im still hoping for something like bohemian rhapsody. I know billie is capable of creating a masterpiece

25 minutes ago, Asik said:

The songs that outstand are bang bang, forever now and still breathing. I love the album, but Im still hoping for something like bohemian rhapsody. I know billie is capable of creating a masterpiece

If you were expecting something like Bohemian Rhapsody, then your expectations were way too high.  

You said that they used a typical song structure but Bang Bang is the most GD typical song structure there is on the album.  If it wasn't for the section with the octaves, it is just a typical 3 chord power chord song.  Forever Now, Somewhere Now, BOTW, Outlaws are all a bit different than a normal GD song structure.  There is nothing dramatically different song structure wise, but there are definitely things that they tried to do differently.  They have always tried to do something a bit different, but never really straying too far from the GD sound.  You can hear a heavy influence of classic rock such as The Who and The Beatles throughout the album.  

Whether Billie created a masterpiece or not is subjective.  

I think they didn't do most of RevRad promotion for album because aren't they on RevRad World tour..

3 hours ago, Boulevard of Brexit Dreams said:

I've been hearing it on radio a lot lately and as BH said, a video was announced. 

52 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

I think they didn't do most of RevRad promotion for album because aren't they on RevRad World tour..

that's probably why i feel that way in my initial post, maybe jumping right into the tour not enough promos were given. we'll see how it pans out after the major tour. 

3 hours ago, Boulevard of Brexit Dreams said:

Oh ok, i hope it's soon. Is the promotion of Green Day songs bad? IF so, why do you think this is?

I genuinely think it is bad. They aren't good at making their music visible for the general public. Most of my friends follow them on social media (at least on Facebook) but none of them noticed when revrad came out.

I believe they'd be even bigger with better marketing.

2 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I'm still waiting for them to promote Still Breathing

Don't you remember their epic #stillbreathing Instagram campaign?????

Oh wait, they probably forgot about it too! :o

4 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

They are still trying to figure out what the hell that a campaign means

I follow this website called the next big sound.  It actually tracks different artists on how they are reflected on social media.  It is a fascinating website.  Well, GD's overall metric is growning for the last 7 days, so maybe the campaign is working

2 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

They are still trying to figure out what the hell that a campaign means

We all are... :lol:

5 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

i actually saw a few people doing it! :D 

6 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Thing is, #StillBreathing has the potential to be quite meaningful.

The cancer survivor at a recent concert with the #StillBreathing sign was touching 

12 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Me too, it's not a bad idea at all, just badly executed and it came too late to actually use the full potential it had. When we first heard the song, so many people shared their stories and some of them were incredibly touching - the campaign would have been huge if it came early enough, while people were moved and in the mood for sharing.

4 hours ago, Asik said:

Just gave a listen to ed sheerans new album. Ive never listened to any of his songs, but i must admit that hes good. Green day needs to step up. Revrad is so average for Green day. Its good but nothing more. Just typical Green day with typical song structure. We need something really revolutionary! Waiting for the next album. 

OMG is it time to start a new thread.

lets ask Joe Vanwinkle when the guys are going back into the studio.

1 hour ago, Demon!Dean said:

that's probably why i feel that way in my initial post, maybe jumping right into the tour not enough promos were given. we'll see how it pans out after the major tour. 

I thought so too..it was kind fast that they went coming out of new album and then BAM!tour.

Well they did make music video out of Bang,Bang and SB and it was both #1 song Billboard.

4 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

classic green day

This made me laugh because it's so true hahah

I hope it really is Revolution Radio. But not gonna have big hopes for it as a single since I have not heard Still Breathing on the radio yet xD

Archived