The Jeff Matika Show officially on youtube

herewegoagain

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

No..I mean it is Billie's idea for the show.

they said on credit..

Yeah I remember when Billie was about to do his and it was said somewhere that he wanted to do a kinda fun interview, rather than just sit there answering with no one like Tre did.

1 hour ago, Liam said:

Yeah I remember when Billie was about to do his and it was said somewhere that he wanted to do a kinda fun interview, rather than just sit there answering with no one like Tre did.

Billie should have his own talk show..:dance:

I really like that they apparently add these now on YouTube. Even though I'm an IdiotNation member, the site just way too many bugs. I can't open the "Video" section at all. When I click "Video" in the navigation, I get redirected to my profile page. The only way for me to watch any of their videos there is by having a direct link to it. So ridiculous. I'd love to browse through all the old videos.

10 hours ago, melissi_unicorn said:

I really like that they apparently add these now on YouTube. Even though I'm an IdiotNation member, the site just way too many bugs. I can't open the "Video" section at all. When I click "Video" in the navigation, I get redirected to my profile page. The only way for me to watch any of their videos there is by having a direct link to it. So ridiculous. I'd love to browse through all the old videos.

this is why i essentially quitted Idiot Nation. 1: bugs 2. the fanbase on that site are people i mostly don't want to associate with

1 hour ago, Demon!Dean said:

this is why i essentially quitted Idiot Nation. 1: bugs 2. the fanbase on that site are people i mostly don't want to associate with

I registered at IN and here at GDC at the same day and well, I'm here every day but haven't been at IN for weeks :dry:

1 minute ago, melissi_unicorn said:

I registered at IN and here at GDC at the same day and well, I'm here every day but haven't been at IN for weeks :dry:

IN is just so buggy i'm reluctant to go back. 

So now there's literally no reason for anyone to have IN membership :lol: To be fair I never bothered watching half of these videos years ago anyway because they took forever to load and I never bother logging in now even though they never stopped my membership years later. Annoying site.

The one with Mike was good. It was funny. LOL at Brixton at the beginning saying "Who is Jeff Matika?". :lol:

It's great that there will be new episodes coming!! I'm excited. I love White Wolf <3

So the new episodes, the ones they have planned with Against Me! and the puppets, etc, will be now on Youtube, so it's not just the old episodes? 

1 hour ago, MaraGreenDay said:

So the new episodes, the ones they have planned with Against Me! and the puppets, etc, will be now on Youtube, so it's not just the old episodes? 

Hope So!  And I wonder if they will come out soon after the taping.  Or will we have to wait until all the old episodes are released?  It would be nice to have current episodes more "real" time.  But, honestly, it looks like there is no rhyme or reason to how they are doing this.  I'm just glad I finally get to see them.

I've never seen the Mike episode before, such a delight to watch it this morning :lol: Love them. 

Oh my god I've seen this before but totally forgot about the dubbed part, why is it so funny :lol:

First time that I watch the one with Tré omg I couldn't stop laughing :lol: the part about The Runaways and the bodyguards lmao. 

It was so weird, what the hell was that with the spanish audio? lol. 

Archived