The Jeff Matika Show officially on youtube

herewegoagain

I'd forgotten how obnoxious and ridiculous these were :lol: 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish there was some new ones available.  I thought they were filming some new ones.

Didn't have much hope of seeing the new episodes so soon but I'm positive Jeff explicitly said all the other old ones would be posted weekly.

But then again he said he'd use his snapchat too :ermm::lol:

iId just about died when they girls were asked fuck,marry or kill  in regards to Billie Mike and Tre.

Spoiler

Kill Tre , Marry Billie , Fuck Mike

Aw, that sucks that the new ones are IN only.  But they did upload part 2 of the Billie interview on youtube.

2 hours ago, Niënor said:

Aw, that sucks that the new ones are IN only.  But they did upload part 2 of the Billie interview on youtube.

Yay:runaround: 

Makes you wonder whether that timing was intentional, or if they just remembered that they were putting the old ones out as this happened to be finished :D

• 3 months later...

Looks like 3 new episodes were added! I'm at work so I couldn't watch them, but I'll definitely check them out later. 

Wow, I thought they'd forgotten all about it. Again. :D

Hadn't seen the Matt Skiba episode before but both that and Against Me are hilarious, made my day :lol: (Jeff omg :wub: )

It's been 4 years since the GD members were interviewed, they haven't done anything exclusively for Idiot Nation since those interviews or since their new album was out, and he's right there with them on tour, and still no new GD member Jeff Matika Show interviews. Outrageous :P 

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

It's been 4 years since the GD members were interviewed, they haven't done anything exclusively for Idiot Nation since those interviews or since their new album was out, and he's right there with them on tour, and still no new GD member Jeff Matika Show interviews. Outrageous :P 

Add this to the list of latest improvements? 😉

Archived