Pictures or Video from Barclays Center 3/15/17

malarky

Hi,
my daughter was called up on stage to play KNOWLEDGE at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on 3/15/17.  If anyone has any video or pictures of her, could you please contact me.  Im trying to collect as much as a can.  It was the best moment of her life and she took home a stage played autographed guitar.  Thanks.

Worth checking out the show thread (below) if you haven't already, as lots of photos and videos are normally posted in those.  Good luck finding as much as you can, it must have been an amazing experience for her!

23 hours ago, malarky said:

Hi,
my daughter was called up on stage to play KNOWLEDGE at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on 3/15/17.  If anyone has any video or pictures of her, could you please contact me.  Im trying to collect as much as a can.  It was the best moment of her life and she took home a stage played autographed guitar.  Thanks.

I was there and she was amazing!!! I was so excited for her! What an awesome, life changing experience that must have been... I can't even imagine. I bet she's still smiling. Your daughter rocks! 

Archived