Green Day on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert - 21/03/17.

MaraGreenDay

Sorry, this is off topic but JON STEWART is coming on Thursday and I have to freak out about it :runaround:

Okay, back to Green Day... I'm really excited about this. The Late Show is my favorite show atm and Stephen Colbert is one of my favorite people, so that means that I will see FOUR of my favorite people at the same time.

Can anyone find that interview at the Colbert Report they did years ago? For old times sake? :P 

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, only Tuesday it would seem, but are they really going to air four songs? What if they don't air all of them? :(

21 minutes ago, MilleniumFan said:

Ok, only Tuesday it would seem, but are they really going to air four songs? What if they don't air all of them? :(

Maybe they'll put the songs they don't air on YouTube.

I totally got ahead of myself and recorded the Colbert Show when this was announced, haha. Now my recording is correctly set!

3 hours ago, Little Youngblood said:

I totally got ahead of myself and recorded the Colbert Show when this was announced, haha. Now my recording is correctly set!

ha, me too :lol:

I'm really intrigued to see what songs they're going to air/perform.

I'm guessing only one will air on TV and the rest were just for the studio audience and weren't filmed. Would be cool if they were filmed and they end up on Youtube though

7 hours ago, tdlyon said:

I'm guessing only one will air on TV and the rest were just for the studio audience and weren't filmed. Would be cool if they were filmed and they end up on Youtube though

The rest of the songs usually do end up for the audience only. Very rarely do additional performances pop up on YouTube besides the Televised Broadcast.

So just Still Breathing it seems :c

Why does it says debut? 

how much hours till the show? I'm not from the US, but I want to watch it online if I can find where

9 minutes ago, MaraGreenDay said:

So just Still Breathing it seems :c

Why does it says debut? 

Well, Colbert did have a show prior to this one, and then took over The Late Show, so I assume their debut since that transfer happened.

7 minutes ago, kripack said:

how much hours till the show? I'm not from the US, but I want to watch it online if I can find where

It airs at 11:35pm here, so 10:35pm central time, 8:35pm pacific time (under daylights savings that is), and 3:35am GMT.

Edit: Wait, you asked how long until the show, my bad. Um. 8 hrs and 30min.

1 minute ago, Paola17 said:

It airs at 11:35pm here, so 10:35pm central time, 8:35pm pacific time (under daylights savings that is), and 3:35am GMT.

thanx!

I know they uploaded a second Blink-182 on the The Late Show YouTube page when they were on a few months back.  Maybe that can happen again for Green Day!  I'm just hoping Tré does his usual antics at the Ed Sullivan Theater.  That was easily one of the best parts of the performances they would do on late night TV. 

Just now, belinda jane said:

Is the show live streamed anywhere online?

We do get it here....

Just now, Tinkle said:

We do get it here....

Is it live, though? I know we get it here.

4 minutes ago, belinda jane said:

Is it live, though? I know we get it here.

Very much doubt its live - its says it on 10 catch up as well.  

Just now, Tinkle said:

Very much doubt its live - its says it on 10 catch up as well.  

The show itself is not live.  So I doubt it is live for you.  You Aussies are really not that special.

Just now, Scattered Wreck said:

The show itself is not live.  So I doubt it is live for you.  You Aussies are really not that special.

Ummm, what is with the attitude today?
I know it was pre-recorded, all I meant was is it shown anywhere at the same time the U.s airs it, jesus.

1 minute ago, belinda jane said:

I know it was pre-recorded, all I meant was is it shown anywhere at the same time the U.s airs it, jesus.

I was joking.  @Tinkle spend our entire time on this forum insulting each other.  Sorry, if you took offense.  

4 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Oh you have to be right all the friggin time:ga:

13 minutes ago, belinda jane said:

Ten play has Greer Barnes episode on now so GD will be on at 12.30 am tonight or watch on catch up 10 play tomorrow morning.  Sorry I haven't helped with your live stream question.

16 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Ten play has Greer Barnes episode on now so GD will be on at 12.30 am tonight or watch on catch up 10 play tomorrow morning.  Sorry I haven't helped with your live stream question.

Thanks.

Green Day performs on Tuesday's "Late Show With Stephen Colbert." Take a look!

Tuesday’s “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert” features a musical act of the superstar variety.

Marking its debut on the program, veteran band Green Day delivers an eagerly anticipated performance.

Taped last week, the performance closes an episode that also features appearances by Josh Lucas and Andy Daly.

It airs at 11:35PM ET/PT. CBS’ first look photos follow:

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2017/03/21/first-look-green-day-performs-tuesdays-late-show-stephen-colbert/

Green-Day-1.jpg

Green-Day-2.jpg

Green-Day-3.jpg

Green-Day-4.jpg

Green-Day-5.jpg

Green-Day-6.jpg

Green-Day-7.jpg

Green-Day-8.jpg

Archived