Really Old Photo (Unknown Date) What show is this from?

bellamy123

1 hour ago, bellamy123 said:

Where is this photo from? Thanks!

Isn't that from the same show as the photos in the thread you started a couple of days ago (below)?  The answer to your question is there.

It looks like he has a different shirt on. Please look closer. Also look at the back of the fences

19 minutes ago, bellamy123 said:

It looks like he has a different shirt on. Please look closer. Also look at the back of the fences

The shirt looks the same to me.  This is a different style fence top, yes, but it is also a different fence - the other photo showed behind and left of the stage, this shows to the right of the stage, so it could be expected that a different neighbour may have put up a different style fence.  By my eye, the other photo could even have been taken by the guy with the massive camera present in this one.  @Ham Pascale or @Todd probably know far more about this than me though.

On 12.03.2017 at 11:39 PM, bellamy123 said:

No, it is actually the same shirt - same color, same design. Mike is playing the same bass guitar. Lighting may seem a little different, but it is most likely due to the photo being shot against the sun on a cheap camera.

Here's a video (it was most likely filmed from wherever the man with a camera was standing) which further proves that this photo was taken at the same show.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived