What is the Coolest Green Day Merchandise you Have?

americanidiot5998

all my green day guitar picks from billie... Dookie pick, 21 Century Breakdown pick, Uno billie face pick, Tre  pick with tre face on it, Jason white pick with his face from uno dos tre tour, jason white pick from revrad tour, fuck time pick, revrad pick with adeline skull, revrad pick with radio on it, The Coverups pick, and pick from The Longshot

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t really know if I could call this the coolest Green Day merch I own, but I’m particularly fond of my Dookie t-shirt, the baseball t-shirt I got from the RevRad tour, and my Green Day camp mug. I kinda have a thing for mugs. I have way too many but I just can’t help myself. 😂

e74PoFw.jpg

vsQ5uNX.jpg

LW4oua7.jpg

@Ashley! Ive got the camp mug but I like the Oakland Coffee camp mug better😀

On 7/21/2019 at 8:24 AM, Beerjeezus said:

That's an impressive pick collection. You're lucky.

Dam I should have grabbed you one at Broken Guitars.  I have Uno, Dos, Tre ones - I can sent them to ya if you want them.....

@Liam Ive got a block party flyer for you if you want it next time I see you.  I know  you collect that stuff😀

8 minutes ago, The Insider said:

@Liam Ive got a block party flyer for you if you want it next time I see you.  I know  you collect that stuff😀

Well I better get it from you before I leave for Melbourne on Saturday!

8 minutes ago, Liam said:

Well I better get it from you before I leave for Melbourne on Saturday!

So you are really doing it... Good for you.

I have a pick I caught from Mike and he yelled "nice catch" to me after!

Also my Dookie converses

19 minutes ago, The Insider said:

@Ashley! Ive got the camp mug but I like the Oakland Coffee camp mug better😀

Oooh I want one of those too!!! I just can’t quite justify one at this point though. 😂 I legit have no more room in my cabinets for mugs. I guess I need to build a shelf for them or something. 

Just now, Ashley! said:

Oooh I want one of those too!!! I just can’t quite justify one at this point though. 😂 I legit have no more room in my cabinets for mugs. I guess I need to build a shelf for them or something. 

Yeah i keep our camper trailer scantly packed😀

20 hours ago, The Insider said:

Dam I should have grabbed you one at Broken Guitars.  I have Uno, Dos, Tre ones - I can sent them to ya if you want them.....

aww that's so sweet of you to offer but I just can't take away someone's pilgrimage memorabilia :lol:

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

aww that's so sweet of you to offer but I just can't take away someone's pilgrimage memorabilia :lol:

I don't mind I won them years ago & I don't actually play the guitar...

Archived