What is the Coolest Green Day Merchandise you Have?

americanidiot5998

That reminds me, I really love my Dookie converse. I was so happy to get them because it was a rare chance for me to afford them since Converse was having a sale and they're from my favorite album, so I love them. I only wear them when the weather is super nice though. I don't want to mess them up!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Boulevard Of Broken Dreams street sign 

blvd2.jpg

and Hitchin' A Ride license plate frame

P9110194.JPG

Not technically merch but probably the plectrum I got from Mike back in 09!

Other fav thing would be my dookie converse. Remember I wore them walking to college through the shopping centre and was in a world of my own as usual. A guy tapped me on the shoulder and was like "I love your shoes, where did you get them?" had to have a conversation while half asleep at like 9am :lol: 

16 hours ago, americanidiot5998 said:

Nice vest! I've been looking for some American idiot or dookie converse forever! They're soooo expensive Since they're discontinued. I'll probably end up painting on some of my own converse with a hand grendade stencil or something! :)

Ahh I'd love to get the Dookie ones too but it sucks they're so expensive now. You could definitely make your own though! I made some Stray Heart ones and it was quite easy.

43 minutes ago, Maria Gloria said:

Ahh I'd love to get the Dookie ones too but it sucks they're so expensive now. You could definitely make your own though! I made some Stray Heart ones and it was quite easy.

Well right on! :)

19 hours ago, JellyTime said:

I love Boulevard Of Broken Dreams street sign 

I TOTALLY forgot I also have one of these! :lol: I also remembered my 3D poster of the guys - it's pretty cool!! 

The Green Day portion of the set list from the 2015 "secret" House of Blues Rock Hall show in Cleveland. Would have loved to have gotten the Sweet Children one, too!

Also a metal necklace with a Dookie-era "Green Day" logo and flies on it. I had my mom help me order it from the back of a magazine back in 1994/1995 -- probably a Hit Parader or Circus magazine or something.

And a black and white 8x10 promo photo from the Nimrod era that is autographed by all three that I won in a contest back then.

The picks I got from Billie and Mike in Brussels this year along with Tre's drumstick; my purple vinyl 1,000 hours and I also love the t-shirts from the 21CB tour that were individualised for each show.

On 06/03/2017 at 7:10 AM, Wyldechyld said:

I scored a large haul of merch from the gig tonight at the Toyota center Houston.  2 picks, one t-shirt from the cannon and 2 VIP goodie bags 👍  

Any chance you would be able to post a photo of what came in the VIP package?

This is tough, I definitely have quite a few favorite pieces of merch. I guess the coolest ones are my Brain Stew/Jaded brain shaped cd single, VIP poster from the musical (#5/100) andd the vinyl single boxset cause its cool as fuck. Also my 3 Full Throttle Energy drinks (2 unopened) featuring pictures of the band from the 21st CBD tour era.

I have a ton of Japanese imports, the Foot In Mouth import, the Bowling Bowling Bowling Parking Parking import, the Live Tracks import... I have tons of their singles on CD and vinyl, I fucking love all of those and listen to them a shit load. I love the 7" box set that Reprise put out a couple years ago, I have that and listen to them constantly too. Those rule.

One of my favorites is The Network, Disease Is Punishment dvd, which is real special cause I was actually at the show and am in the whole video basically in the front row directly in front of Billie/Fink, that was to this day one of my favorite shows of all time. So fucking fun. I also have an old Dookie snapback baseball cap that I got back in the 90s around the time Insomniac came out. Theres so many good ones out there!

The amount of cool/rare stuff you guys have amazes me! I need to catch up!

On March 7, 2017 at 7:35 PM, basketcase4933 said:

The picks I got from Billie and Mike in Brussels this year along with Tre's drumstick; my purple vinyl 1,000 hours and I also love the t-shirts from the 21CB tour that were individualised for each show.

Any chance you would be able to post a photo of what came in the VIP package?

This is a pic of all my merch.  The VIP pack had a Rev Rad CD,  a laminate + lanyard, a large poster and a wristband.  Was supposed to get voucher for free footlong from Subway and didn't but I couldn't care less.  I've framed the poster and it's on my wall!  I want to post a photo but I can't figure out how :-(

Just now, Wyldechyld said:

This is a pic of all my merch.  The VIP pack had a Rev Rad CD,  a laminate + lanyard, a large poster and a wristband.  Was supposed to get voucher for free footlong from Subway and didn't but I couldn't care less.  I've framed the poster and it's on my wall!  I want to post a photo but I can't figure out how :-(

Crap - I forgot about the absolutely brilliant RevRad Licence plate!!! 🙄

I don't have many things, but my favourites are custom made. Those are a "Who the fuck is Tre Cool?" shirt just like one Billie has and 3 mini-figures of The Simpsons versions of Green Day made by a local artisan.

020915_billieshirt.jpg  14570354_924865704279723_259008842485972 

hqdefault.jpg 14051786_881256275307333_308696388968416 

On 09/03/2017 at 9:15 PM, Wyldechyld said:

I want to post a photo but I can't figure out how :-(

If you can upload the photo to Imgur or something like that you can paste the link here :)

I keep my Dookie converse in the box, and rarely ever pull them out. They are quite nice!

Idk about coolest, but some of my more unusual/unique ones are...

My Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe shirt, though I did not acquire it at the location myself. And my Mike Dirnt MacBeth shoes, though I don't wear them as much as I should. (Although maybe that's helped them last this long). I also have that set of two glasses with AI photos/art on them. I use them as pen/pencil holders lol.

And actually, the fact that my 21CB tour shirt has "August 5th 2009, Orlando, FL" on the back in the spray painted design by the character is pretty cool because assuming they did this for most/every show, that means that they had a lot of separate shirt production to do with potential for a lot of waste. Not the most "practical" business design for a shirt, so that's kind of interesting when I think about it.

On 3/11/2017 at 7:50 PM, St. Jonny said:

I keep my Dookie converse in the box, and rarely ever pull them out. They are quite nice!

I wore mine once and hated them. I hate bright colored shoes...They make my giant feet look even bigger. I'm 5'5 but wear a size 10 shoe in women's x_X

1 minute ago, Teenage Kicks! said:

I'm 5'5 but wear a size 10 shoe in women's x_X

Wow you are not wrong:wub::)

On 3/6/2017 at 5:05 PM, JellyTime said:

and Hitchin' A Ride license plate frame

I still have that on my car! It's gone through two cars now and is probably 7 years old by now at least :lol:

2z71ohd.jpg

I would have to say either the BOBD sign or the Flag from the American Idiot era covering my bass amp stack. 

vwy0ip.jpg

Not really Green Day merch, but my favorite Green Day item hands down is my replica of Billie's sparkle guitar. 

i will buy that awesome rev-rad jacket soon and that'll be the coolest piece of merch i have.

but seriously, i love my revrad beanie. it's my fav green day merchandise right now.
that, and this signed playbill my friend got signed for me when the musical was on broadway.
i had just lost my shitty job and got cheated on - so this was the best thing i have ever got given!
(still waiting to be hired, btw)
a7cdy.jpg

17 hours ago, bjafan129 said:

I would have to say either the BOBD sign or the Flag from the American Idiot era covering my bass amp stack. 

Not really Green Day merch, but my favorite Green Day item hands down is my replica of Billie's sparkle guitar. 

Oooo I like how your CDs are displayed. I'm currently having an issue storing all of mine...I have too many. :ermm:

I forgot what year it was, but MTV had a Green Day contest, it was VMA related.  It was a game and people who got high scores won prizes.

I was one of the winners and received this:

semN4b8.jpg

VKBOiMr.jpg

7mG0QFv.jpg

Nothing crazy cool but I'll always associate this with the time I had no life and spent hours playing that game just to get the highest score! Haha!

My new T-shirt I got at the concert.  A baseball shirt with the American flag with the lines made out of barbed wire.  

Archived